Meet Jolian's Family??

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by ThePapa, Jun 17, 2012.

1. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

I was walking down the Kings Road in Chelsea this afternoon when I stumbled across what I believe may have been an exhibition of some of the female members of Jolian's family. From what I can gather he was raised by some rather hard bitten aunts as his mum was too young to look after him when he was born. One of the photos might even be of his dad before the operation...not sure...Jolian could you confirm either way??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry if this makes you feel sad mate but...is this him?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i found this on rainbow tv i think its relevant

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  3. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

nice, i do not find this hard to masturbate to.... who are these fine fillies?

4. ThePapa

The third one down looks mesmerising...although my god if you got on the wrong side of her..

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  5. logikz

i wrote this last night, i think it would be wrong to deprive this thread of the value

nicely pita nd a fine ffort greddie im truing the just doest awaken mylibifoeel df i sem to have seatem too much afterstrating at work a gtitt man wou.ldnt oit be nice mjzf fl xks sjdmgojds lik\kinoj,,z. us\j

6. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

This thread is on the road to greatness

7. ThePapa

Apologise in advance if this site gets shut down by Mr Saatchi Logikz. Now I know why you aren't usually allowed to take photos in galleries. I felt like an art thief walking around with my camera. Do I own the rights to those photos d'ya reckon or is this leading to a massive court case where I get crushed like a minnow?

8. logikz

ah right i thought it was just you dicking around with a camera on thevstreets of... summertime yorkshire, like leeds or whatever. leeds is in yorkshire is it not. could also be nottingham. but its someone elses, i dont know what the policy is on that. but the uk is full of uggos my word. at least you have that katy pery eh, shes alright lookin i suppose. russel is much better looking, hes classicallyt hanfsome.

9. ThePapa

I don't understand coz those photos are considered art worth thousands of pounds yet my photos of those photos are...umm...not art? Aren't they identical? Is it all in Saatchi's mind?!

Also Jolian your silence speaks volumes. Must've been tough being raised by trannies. You got any stories for us?