Media Players

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
I'm officially over the new itunes (again), as well as the complete and utter mess my neglect has put it in...

Does any know/ recommend any alternatives, I don't mind paying I just realllyyyyyyy need to sort out a music collection I actually like to look at and listen to?

vlc player for me

VLC isnt really what he's after i think.

From what i gather he wants more than a media player, he wants something to manage and organise music.

When i used my zune i used the zune software, still think its the best media player software going.

Now i literally just use serato. Without SL4 attached it works like a normal media player, and i have all my tunes organised into crates by genre and subgenre. So its all nice and easy to navigate.

Serato software is a free download by the way.

VLC isnt really what he's after i think.

From what i gather he wants more than a media player, he wants something to manage and organise music.

When i used my zune i used the zune software, still think its the best media player software going.

Now i literally just use serato. Without SL4 attached it works like a normal media player, and i have all my tunes organised into crates by genre and subgenre. So its all nice and easy to navigate.

Serato software is a free download by the way.

yeahy u use vlc for movies not music.... that serato idea sounds a plan il look into it...

may be useful, during my quest i stumble upon this vvvvvvv

http://mac.appstorm.net/roundups/music-roundups/9-itunes-alternatives-you-should-know-about/

some of them defo seem attractive

Back
Top Bottom