MED SCHOOL UPDATE : Trisector Morning Rain EP | Bop Exclusive!

TRISECTOR
"Morning Rain" EP (MEDIC13)

A. Morning Rain
B. Structured Light
C. Blindspot (ft. Naraka)

Audio >>> www.medschoolmusic.com or www.myspace.com/medschool

ORDER YOUR COPY NOW DIRECT FROM HOSPITAL HQ...
BUY 12" VINYL / BUY MP3 EP

The full 12" vinyl and digital download release of the beautifully versataille "Morning Rain" EP from Trisector hits the shops and online stores on Monday 2nd February 2009. The well-groomed, deep rolling sounds of "Morning Rain" are complimented perfectly by the neuro/tech pursuasions of "Structured Light". Bass-heavy download-only track "Blindspot" (a collaboration with fellow Finn Naraka) adds an ingenious third dimension to Med School's 13th release.

Trisector has already won support from the big players in Finland - Muffler, Resound, Fanu and Physics - as well as the likes of Blu Mar Ten, London Elektricity (BBC Essential Mix November 2008), Nerm (BBC Radio One / BBC Asian Network) and High Contrast.

"Watch out for that divine amen switch up!" ATM Magazine (Jan/Feb 2009)
"Taking the dancefloor back to the classic Good Looking days… deep!" KMag (Jan 2009)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to have a read of the "New Talent" FAQ on DataTransmission.co.uk, featuring Trisector, Martsman and Randomer!!

More Med School news...

BOP ON MED SCHOOL!!!

Having dotted the 'i's and crossed the 't's, Med School are now able to reveal details of another exciting new signing. Hailing from Saint Petersburg in Russia, Bop is a new breed of producer intent on re-writing the rulebook with an intoxicating ice-cold sound; embracing influences from deep techno and minimalist dubstep through to IDM and ambient drum & bass. Med School continues to push the envelope for truly forward thinking experimental music, without a concern for mainstream crowds or dancefloor constraints.
Here's a sneak peak of what's to come... "Song About My Dog" and "Random Thoughts" :love: :love: :love:

WEBSITE REVAMP!!
The Hospital Records website recently received a facelift, including an overhaul of the Med School page which now features release pages. Be sure to check it out... www.medschoolmusic.com

FABRIC (09/01/09)
Check out the photos from an awesome night at Fabric as Med School smashed up room 3. Big ups to everyone who was there! Photos HERE and HERE

Wicked man, thanks for the info.

Really liking "Morning Rain" Hospital can do no wrong at the moment!!

Big ups.

Ah wicked! Just got my promo copy of morning rain in the post so I won't get Blindspot, gutted!

Definitely looking forward to hearing more from Bop too.

Back
Top Bottom