Me

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
I'm Osime from Kansas. I got into DnB and other musical undergrounds in 2006 and then I left it for trying to be a more socially accepted person which obviously didn't work. Now I'm back and I need to be thrown back in the loop.

My fav. producers are: fpoole (a friend of mine), Phace, Misanthrop, Makoto and Noisia. I'm a big fan of space (as I'm sure everyone else here is too).

I just got Cubase LE 4, so I'm sure if you see me I'll, more than likely, be in the production threads.

so..... have you ever been swept up in a tornado and transported to a magical land where you were told by hundreds of ewoks that you needed to follow a yellow road to get home, and on the way you meet a lion, a scarecrow and a tinman all of whom have lost a certain part of their physical/mental self what they had never really lost just were simply too retarded to realise they had? oh and by the way you killed a witch but then her sister is pissed so she sends her "pretty" flying mokeys to come kill you but then you throw water on her, brutaly killing her in a horrific/painful way. Only to realise it was a dream?

facepalmy.jpg

so..... have you ever been swept up in a tornado and transported to a magical land where you were told by hundreds of ewoks that you needed to follow a yellow road to get home, and on the way you meet a lion, a scarecrow and a tinman all of whom have lost a certain part of their physical/mental self what they had never really lost just were simply too retarded to realise they had? oh and by the way you killed a witch but then her sister is pissed so she sends her "pretty" flying mokeys to come kill you but then you throw water on her, brutaly killing her in a horrific/painful way. Only to realise it was a dream?

Actually that did happen, but it was no dream -- LSD is ridiculous.

I get crap from my family for being from Kansas all the time... this is one of the more mild jokes. This is what I do to all jokers.
hater--> :cat:(y) <-- Me

It's neutral... like everything from Kansas. It's where I live and I can't really change that until I graduate from college and even then the only place I would feel right would be here or in England. Germany won't take me and that's a fact. My German is like Southern American English lol. My English fantasy has been rudely shot down by monetary problems and all that. Kansas it is... :|

It's neutral... like everything from Kansas. It's where I live and I can't really change that until I graduate from college and even then the only place I would feel right would be here or in England. Germany won't take me and that's a fact. My German is like Southern American English lol. My English fantasy has been rudely shot down by monetary problems and all that. Kansas it is... :|

Probably couldn't find your way out of the state anyway, too many wheat fields, shit all looks the same, easy to get turned around.

You've also got a shit license plate.

Alright, I'm done - welcome to the forum.

whoa whoa whoa! "good comeback" "getting crap for being from kansas"??????????? - i think zere has been ze mistranslatings!

Back
Top Bottom