Me

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
I'm Osime from Kansas. I got into DnB and other musical undergrounds in 2006 and then I left it for trying to be a more socially accepted person which obviously didn't work. Now I'm back and I need to be thrown back in the loop.

My fav. producers are: fpoole (a friend of mine), Phace, Misanthrop, Makoto and Noisia. I'm a big fan of space (as I'm sure everyone else here is too).

I just got Cubase LE 4, so I'm sure if you see me I'll, more than likely, be in the production threads.

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
so..... have you ever been swept up in a tornado and transported to a magical land where you were told by hundreds of ewoks that you needed to follow a yellow road to get home, and on the way you meet a lion, a scarecrow and a tinman all of whom have lost a certain part of their physical/mental self what they had never really lost just were simply too retarded to realise they had? oh and by the way you killed a witch but then her sister is pissed so she sends her "pretty" flying mokeys to come kill you but then you throw water on her, brutaly killing her in a horrific/painful way. Only to realise it was a dream?

Osime

VIP Junglist
so..... have you ever been swept up in a tornado and transported to a magical land where you were told by hundreds of ewoks that you needed to follow a yellow road to get home, and on the way you meet a lion, a scarecrow and a tinman all of whom have lost a certain part of their physical/mental self what they had never really lost just were simply too retarded to realise they had? oh and by the way you killed a witch but then her sister is pissed so she sends her "pretty" flying mokeys to come kill you but then you throw water on her, brutaly killing her in a horrific/painful way. Only to realise it was a dream?
Actually that did happen, but it was no dream -- LSD is ridiculous.

Osime

VIP Junglist
I get crap from my family for being from Kansas all the time... this is one of the more mild jokes. This is what I do to all jokers.
hater--> :cat:(y) <-- Me

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
this getting crap for being from kansas, how do you feel it affects you, is it good? or would you say bad

Osime

VIP Junglist
It's neutral... like everything from Kansas. It's where I live and I can't really change that until I graduate from college and even then the only place I would feel right would be here or in England. Germany won't take me and that's a fact. My German is like Southern American English lol. My English fantasy has been rudely shot down by monetary problems and all that. Kansas it is... :|

SmallVictoriez

Teen Pop Sensation
VIP Junglist
It's neutral... like everything from Kansas. It's where I live and I can't really change that until I graduate from college and even then the only place I would feel right would be here or in England. Germany won't take me and that's a fact. My German is like Southern American English lol. My English fantasy has been rudely shot down by monetary problems and all that. Kansas it is... :|
Probably couldn't find your way out of the state anyway, too many wheat fields, shit all looks the same, easy to get turned around.

You've also got a shit license plate.

Alright, I'm done - welcome to the forum.

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
whoa whoa whoa! "good comeback" "getting crap for being from kansas"??????????? - i think zere has been ze mistranslatings!