ME, HACKSAW JIM DOUGAN AND AJ7GREEN HAD A FIGHT.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
what happened was i invited hacksaw jim dougan to my birthday party for a 30p he obliged then wen he got here started givin me loadsa shit bout wantin the cash up front n that so it all kicked off, then afta a bit it calmed down again coz aj got my back n threatened him wiv a backwards stone cold stunner off the top ropes.

yegetsmi

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
WOW!! DRAMA!!

Is Mr Greens reply real?? is he also playing a game?? does he really think Dan M is a cunt?? Is this thread going to get worse?? can i expect some pink names as a result of this thread?? Did Hacksaw Jim Dugan really go to Dans house?? Did Dan pay him the 30p after the backwards Stone Cold Stunner?? Where did Dan get the top ropes from?? Does his living room look like a wrestling ring?? Where is Hacksaw now?? Can i book him for one of my events?? AARRRGGGHHHH!!! I NEED ANSWERS!

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hopefully is the answer to all your questions Rocksteady (except for the questions Where did Dan get the top ropes from!! and Where is Hacksaw now)

Last edited:

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Hopefully is the answer to all your questions Rocksteady

your a genius!!

*EDIT* in fact your wrong... two of the questions cannot be answered with "hopefully"

Where did Dan get the top ropes from??

Where is Hacksaw now??

IIINNNNEEEDDDDAAAANNNSSWWEERRRRSSS!!

Top Bottom