me again (what? another wip? yea, steppy steppy this time)

Sounds sick to me :2thumbs: I'm personally not a fan of that type of synthesized kick sound, but that's just a matter of taste. Can't really comment on the mixdown because I only have headphones atm.

feelin this, you're quickly going places!

i actuall like the kick as is but I also feel like the snare could have a bit more character and top end brightness to it (could also well be my headphones though as they tend to not be crstal clear in the top end)

agree the snare should have a bit more top end..also i think a bit of a reverb tail on the snare would be nice imo. maybe that crash could have a bit more top end to it as well. I find sticking camelphat on a crash and playing with the distortion/bp filter coupled with some reverb and/or delay can get some interesting results.

but yeh nice idea..feeling it :)

Lovely intro. Give a little weight to the snare not because it sounds bad on its own, but the kick is sort of empowering the whole drum section and the snare is losing its vibe. I like the vibe that you have created here wingz. Keep on working on it. This track has a bright future for it :)

cheers guys, gonna listen in different environments first then decide whats gonna change! thanks everyone for checking out glad it's recieving so well

sounds wicked man, bass is heavy and progresses nicely. intro is very eerie and atmospheric. as mentioned, a little low end on the snare wouldnt hurt. other than that keep it going

Back
Top Bottom