DnB MDZFNK - Trapped

moduzfunk

Hi guys! I am a Producer from Venezuelan. This is my first track and it is based in a hybrid sub-genre between Neurofunk and Jump Up with an intro that will you remind the beginning the Trap in the Electronic Music in the 2013. I hope u Enjoy it!

artworks-000211974642-1icf0y-t500x500.jpg

Hi mate, nice tune, have you been writing long?

Me personally would like to feel a bit more sub bass going on, to give it a bit of a rumble. Also seems a little too much white noise/reverb in the breakdowns to allow the lead noise to really shine, imo. Nice though, good ideas and work.

Hi mate, nice tune, have you been writing long?

Me personally would like to feel a bit more sub bass going on, to give it a bit of a rumble. Also seems a little too much white noise/reverb in the breakdowns to allow the lead noise to really shine, imo. Nice though, good ideas and work.

Ohhh thank you very much for your advices. I was waiting for someone from England to give me some advice haha. The truth is that it is a bit incomplete work in the mix and mastering, and it is because I lost part of the data and I hasten a little, to release this track in the musical label for which I work. I will soon replace that audio with a better one. I'm also working on a 3 track EP that will soon be released. I hope you can hear it.

hello moduzfunk. nice track, quite well driving and some nice variation elements.
I agree on the sub thing, could be more, just a notch though. drums sound pretty solid to me.
for this kind of music I suggest to add some bad-ass vocal hooks & chops. good work! :teeth:

hello moduzfunk. nice track, quite well driving and some nice variation elements.
I agree on the sub thing, could be more, just a notch though. drums sound pretty solid to me.
for this kind of music I suggest to add some bad-ass vocal hooks & chops. good work! :teeth:

Hey maschinistom. Thank u very much for advice. I like your Remix of Grabbitz! Good Work!

Back
Top Bottom