MC's wanted

Discussion in 'DJ's, MC's & Turntablism' started by djLIONEXXX, May 2, 2011.

1. djLIONEXXX

djLIONEXXX New Member

Hi, i'm LIONEXXX (a new live dnb collective from Belgium) and looking from some mad MC's out there to spice up our tracks. We have our own studio but you can record it at home/email the whole thing, whatever way you like to work. Already got some nice female guestvocals on a few of them. Primarely to record, livestuff (if possible) later. Email: djlionexxx@gmail.com to get in touch. Thx!:spliff:

2. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

I gotta few track on soundcloud.com/mc_abyss bad recording though, my mic sux and the program I used aint the greatest but it give's u a feel of what I got, give me a idea of what u want let me know and ill see what I can do for ya just remeber "fuck the po po they don't know shit from assholes!"

3. MCBenjyness

MCBenjyness New Member

Hi leonexxx........I'm and UK/London born MC thats been on the Dutch scene for a while. I used to resident on the Mic at 'Jungle Strike' in Zaandam. I've made loads of demos with a Hip Hop cheap music programme called Music Maker. Some of them are on my link below. I used to go to Belgiums 'Star Wars' with MC Dapper when I still had a car. Any way I would love to help I'm always interested in recording. Its would be better for me to come to you though because I do not have any good equipment to really record with.
    check out the vids..'Familar'...'Dubstep Waster'...'Real Street'...'Squeeze box Benjy'. for starters! Hope to hear back from you.
    http://youtube.com/MCBenjyness

4. mc weiler

mc weiler Member

5. Acid_Alli

Acid_Alli aka The Executioner

Man i checked your page earlier, ur pretty f-ing good. props :2thumbs:

6. mc weiler

mc weiler Member

cheers mate theres nuffin better than positive comments so again thanks
    peace