MC's that run it

Monk-e

So I m looking for a set or section of any set where the MC works with the DJ to create that moment of perfection where lyrics and rythem work together perfectly to use as a ring tone for my phone. Maybe it could be a moment right before a rewind, or it could be a section of beats that are just getting run red.

do you know any sets where the MC and DJ work especially well together

Post the set if you got'em or name somting I could find to download.

I got a boy, who used a section of a set on his phone where MC DET mashing it up. I didnt ask him what set it was from. I'm sure there's some golden moments out there.

I had an andy c set a few years back, he into's with Ram Trilogy - Night Vision, & skibba & fearless absolutely tear it for 10 mins.

One of my favourite sets ever.

Also, check old Blackmarket & Hyper D sets for some garuanteed hype.

Got a classic Skibba n Shabs over the original power of rah...

i used to use it as a ringtone back in the day...i can dig it out for ya!?

Andy C with Det & Skibba at the first United Colours of One Nation. Think it was 1998. I'll rip the tape and up it.

Andy's mixing isn't all that but its all about the MCs on this set.

So I m looking for a set or section of any set where the MC works with the DJ to create that moment of perfection where lyrics and rythem work together perfectly to use as a ring tone for my phone. Maybe it could be a moment right before a rewind, or it could be a section of beats that are just getting run red.

do you know any sets where the MC and DJ work especially well together

Post the set if you got'em or name somting I could find to download.

Has it come to this?

One of my mates had this sick ringtone for ages and sum 1 on here uploaded a set and I listened to it and around 40 mins I heard it. It was a hour long stevie hyper d tribute set where everyone is on it biggin up his family in the venue. Around 40 mins it's fun and eksman, fun makes a funny noise then eksy tears it then fun also drops a big bar. Nt sure the dj but sum1 must know the set and get u more info. On my iPhone ryt now so can't re upload it

Back
Top Bottom