Mcs spitting over tracks with vocals

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Someones probably already posted this up but dont you reckon they need to make it illegal for mcs to spit over tracks with vocals either on the drop or long vocal intros. It sounds fucking terrribe. I have this one set, cant remember which, where i think its skibba and dett let the vocals of a sick tune play out for the first few bars and then as the tune drops into a breakdown without the vocals they come in and rinse it. It sounds well good having a set with some moments of vocals where the mcs remain quiet and come back to rip it after. Thoughts?
sorry if im rambling just got some dutch :P

very dark

in a cornaa

With a lighta
shina a fiya
bring the danjah
come in trigga
bassman awah
buttabutta
in da mirra
luvaluva
lappalappa
dappadappa

weeeeeeeoh, innainna-eeeee, aiaaia-oooo

Dude, we should do SDE - Shadow Demon Emulation..but we be flyin over pawn shops and shit.

WAck Superman!:D :teeth:

This view is much agreed with myself - sometimes the mcs make some dope tracks sound better, but most of the time, i wish theyd keep stmph! Haha marcel - i met you out on tuesday night!

With a lighta
shina a fiya
bring the danjah
come in trigga
bassman awah
buttabutta
in da mirra
luvaluva
lappalappa
dappadappa

weeeeeeeoh, innainna-eeeee, aiaaia-oooo

Dude, we should do SDE - Shadow Demon Emulation..but we be flyin over pawn shops and shit.

WAck Superman!:D :teeth:

you know to much :ban:

Ting-a-ling-a-ling

ribena_squeeze.jpg
istockphoto_4808964-3d-metal-spring.jpg

Pisses me off no end this. Eksman's bad for this. Doesn't matter that there are vocals on the track, he'll just rinse his lyrics anyway.
I was playing in Liverpool at the beginning of this month and the DJ dropped Dead Prez - Bigger than Hip Hop and an proceeded to murder the track with his shit lyrics instead of let the tracks lyrics breathe.

hate MC's no bloody need for them. I can understand they wanna get a croud hyped etc, but they need to learn to zip it.

mm i agree on some points.. but ive been to many a rave with no MCs' and it does actually get quite tame very quickly.. I enjoy listening to a sick MC in moderation, getting me hyped up etc, but i dont like conversations.

ye very true, if you have a whole night with no mc, shit gets seriously boring.. need someone there to keep peoples attention locked.. but they do all need to know when to stop chattin and start listenin, which some do and some dont!

I had to switch the mic off the other night as the mcs wouldn't shut up.. I told em about 3 times to let the tunes breath but they wouldn't stop just continual flow so I had to say bye bye to em!!

Back
Top Bottom