mc's getting rewinds

Pubstep

Just listening to andy c from global gathering this year, GQ calling for a rewind of robot rock subfocus, but he calls for the rewind before the tune even drops. So we've got to hear the intro again, just giving them a chance to do more shout outs. Ok some people might say it sounds better and builds up the crowd hype but one thing I cringe at in dnb is mc's doing double time over a part of the track with no beats.

I know what you mean mate but theres abou 15,000 other threads exactly the same as this one.

right fair enough, I',m new to this forum so whats the score you have to search for something then dig it up.

The example you give is a pretty bad one as the double drop that follows is one of the biggest and most intense drops I've ever heard. So yeah, with Andy I don't mind rewinds at all. Even surprise rewinds he'll answer with a huge double drop.

I hate it when shit DJs have to do rewinds. I had the misfortune to see TC once, and there must have been 20 rewinds in his set. None of them lead to any double drops at all, it just exaggerated his poor track selection.

The example you give is a pretty bad one as the double drop that follows is one of the biggest and most intense drops I've ever heard. So yeah, with Andy I don't mind rewinds at all. Even surprise rewinds he'll answer with a huge double drop.

I hate it when shit DJs have to do rewinds. I had the misfortune to see TC once, and there must have been 20 rewinds in his set. None of them lead to any double drops at all, it just exaggerated his poor track selection.

you might be right there. Andy's rewinds usually contritube to an overall double drop or switchback mix or somehting generally decent.

yeah but he was probably going to drop it in the first place anyway with or without that reload

rewinds should only happen when the crowd is going sick for it or when you're doing radio and you get nuff missed calls or chatroom goin raw

The example you give is a pretty bad one as the double drop that follows is one of the biggest and most intense drops I've ever heard. .

I swear that isn't even a double drop.....he just teases in the neo rmx and then switches it back to robot rock b4 it drops.....if u listen it's only robot rock thats playin once it drops..
SAFE

Back
Top Bottom