MC's General Opinions

Trubass

DJ Trubass
Got mixed views on MC's good mcs can make a set, bad mcs can make a goood dj sound shit. obviously its going to depend on who the mc is, but no offence to the mcs out there wen im djing i often prefer to do a set on my own rather than with an MC, unless its an mc whos got nice slow chat and is there more to host the night rather than run the show.

GQ SP are good for adding a vibe rather than showcasing themselves.

as for lyrical talent realistically i must say harry shotta is top draw

Got mixed views on MC's good mcs can make a set, bad mcs can make a goood dj sound shit. obviously its going to depend on who the mc is, but no offence to the mcs out there wen im djing i often prefer to do a set on my own rather than with an MC, unless its an mc whos got nice slow chat and is there more to host the night rather than run the show.

bro... check out a thread a few pages back..... theres loads of do you or do you not like MC threads...... have a look...

you might need to make yourself a bit clearer

good point
regis_repost-1.jpg

General opinions are that some people like some MCs but not others, some like others but not some.

And these two groups of people will argue over it till the cows come home.

So its best to just download a shitload of sets off the internet..... and make up your own mind !

:beers:

General opinions are that some people like some MCs but not others, some like others but not some.

And these two groups of people will argue over it till the cows come home.

So its best to just download a shitload of sets off the internet..... and make up your own mind !

:beers:

retard_dog.jpg

Hey RockSteadyUK,

Speaking of MCs

Have you got any high quality sets of your boys ?

I'v downloaded a few that you have uploaded , but they sound a bit f*cked in my car...

Have you guys done any studio sets or anything high quality like that ?

safe :beers:

Hey RockSteadyUK,

Speaking of MCs

I'v downloaded a few that you have uploaded , but they sound a bit f*cked in my car...

Open them in itunes and burn to disk with sound check on.

will sound loads better

Hey RockSteadyUK,

Speaking of MCs

Yeh man..... planning on doing a new studio set in the next week or two..... so once thats done ill get the link over to you....... yeh sorry about the quality on those sets..... its recorded from the stream output instead of the input..... proper annoyin!!

Ill try and track down some other sets and get them up on here in the mean time... keep a look out bro!

Back
Top Bottom