Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
1. WAY 2 OFTERN

2. IN THE MIDDLE OF A MIX

3. U DID A REWIND ON THE TRACK B4

Really pisses me off and its happening alot at the moment

Mcs shud be banned from saying rewind. :ban::boxing:

:word:

it happens all too much. best thing is to start workin with an mc who you can trust and get a flow with. who understands how you mix and when you might want a pull up to build it up with something else :D
either that or just throw a plate in their face every time they ask. they'll soon get the idea.

:word:

it happens all too much. best thing is to start workin with an mc who you can trust and get a flow with. who understands how you mix and when you might want a pull up to build it up with something else :D
either that or just throw a plate in their face every time they ask. they'll soon get the idea.

LOL Throw a plate in there face :D

have a word with the mc before your set.
If he is proffesional he will understand that you dont like doing too many rewinds...to be honest i think rewinds are manly pulled now because the dj/mc fucks up.
Or because its a wicked tune if you mix like andy c and have an mc who never stutters

You lot need to mix with Gusto, Mekar and Andlar.... three of the most professional MCs ive ever met let alone mixed with....

they need to be at the top.... RIGHT NOW!!

im sure rocksteady has some sort of understanding with mcs he works with.
If i worked with an mc who i got along with i would ask him to give me a sign when he wanted to reload a tune and if i said yes he could shout ''reload booyaka on that tracka'' or whatever...if i said no he would just spit a few bars and wait for the next tune he wanted to reload

1. WAY 2 OFTERN

2. IN THE MIDDLE OF A MIX

3. U DID A REWIND ON THE TRACK B4

Really pisses me off and its happening alot at the moment

Mcs shud be banned from saying rewind. :ban::boxing:
yeh foxy , fatman d all you ever hear is reload! the dj ends up haveing 10 tunes a set because the mc cant hold it down and needs a time waster to get paid a wopping 500 plus and hour.

You lot need to mix with Gusto, Mekar and Andlar.... three of the most professional MCs ive ever met let alone mixed with....

they need to be at the top.... RIGHT NOW!!

after having heard and seen them lay the shit down, i couldn't agree with you more.
really top class stuff. do hope they excell and push through the scene. think they're are a new wave of mc's who actually have a love and passion for the music, rather than themselves.

Im quite lucky with my MC, been working with him now for about a year and he knows if im in the mix then he doesnt call 4 a rewind, and he knows when to spit and he knows when to stfu.

What i hate is when a track gets pulled and then the next track gets brought in before the drop of the track that got pulled.........that winds me the fuck up BIG TIME!

Im quite lucky with my MC, been working with him now for about a year and he knows if im in the mix then he doesnt call 4 a rewind, and he knows when to spit and he knows when to stfu.

Yeah. Smoke is a great mc.

But really good mcs are rare.....

On RC Vol 13 on the Hazard set Spyda rewinds Machete twice, Hazard must ave been pissed

Back
Top Bottom