MCS CALLING 4 REWINDS

just do a robbie dee at dreamscape"right no rewinds or shout outs for 3 years..sumfin or anuvaa!"lol.i like rewinds occasionally but not all the time.it all depends on the setting,vibe,how fucking fucked you are and what tune drops.

just to clear this up hazard rewinds without a reload shout the first time...so there! lol.

anyway yeah it fucks me off to...sometimes if its a good mix ect then fair enough, buy just randomly reloading isnt good

my view is when a dj reloads it himself is proberbly that he wants to drop a fat mix because he isnt good enough to nail it with half a track left haha!

Whenever ive been DJing and the MC starts shouting reload when im in the middle of a mix ive just ignored it and pressed the reset button on the back of there head...this usually works!

You know whose a retarded MC for doing this...MC 'fuck off bent boy' Foxy! All he ever does is chat "Fuck Off! RRREEEWWWIIINNNDDD!!!!"

it because he has no lyrics mate and gets out of breath screaming to much they go on about we have been here since day one thats bollocks ive got tapes from way back when he only features minimal ,skibba hyper d dett fearless and shabba was running it welst fatman and foxy was taggin along thats my view anyway!

I would rather hear the words "rewind" or "pull up" than any of the following:

semi automatic brap brap brap
bangers and mash (can skiba come up with any worse lyrics??)
anything that comes out of triggas mouth

I do agree though that it would be great to have sets which dont have many rewinds and they only do them if the crowd clearly are begging for it, not just for the hell of it.

lol bar bar bar bar barbarang - NOOO! skibba smashes it and so does eks but those are the worst 2 lyrics by far and trigga is shocking along with fatman and bassman... omg they make a set unlistenable imo espesh bassman chats pure shite 100%.

I think promoters should cater for those who want MC's to hype (See mindless spitting and nursery rhymes) thier sets, and provide other rooms where it's just all about the music.
I always feel less is more when it comes to a good MC.

Bassman is fucking terrible i cant even understand half the crap he comes out with. DVS if he's still around is shocking, but yeah calling for a reload is annoying, at sanctuary this year pieces had just dropped for about 3 seconds and they called for a reload... and that intro is fucking long did my nut in. Sometimes a reload is well placed but most of the time i think there just buying time

i think mc's mainly call for rewinds when the dj catches them by surprise when it drops and they're not on top of the game on the mic, or when they generally just want another go at it. They need to keep up appearances for the raving massive so they call for a rewind init.

imo jus as annoyinh when the dj reloads a tune and the mc aint ready/ the mc rinsin the tuuune! sigma at sanc 08 he drops some shitty shitty tune and pulls it straight away.... i mean he didnt even reload paint it black! whers the justice

mc sp. say no more. compliments the music, chats real lyrics, no hype up, no trying to steal the show. No talk of bank accounts, gaps n straps.

Back
Top Bottom