MCS CALLING 4 REWINDS

Ive never once heard a rewind and thought, 'Again Again Again'

pic-meet-char-po.jpg

Completely removes the element of surprise!:(

On RC Vol 13 on the Hazard set Spyda rewinds Machete twice, Hazard must ave been pissed

just to clear this up hazard rewinds without a reload shout the first time...so there! lol.

anyway yeah it fucks me off to...sometimes if its a good mix ect then fair enough, buy just randomly reloading isnt good

its done to a death now al give you that......no surprises hazard and machete have wormed their way into this thread

I actually enjoy rewinds when Im raving so long as the tune/double drop is actually good... come on I can't be the only one!

Whenever ive been DJing and the MC starts shouting reload when im in the middle of a mix ive just ignored it and pressed the reset button on the back of there head...this usually works!

You know whose a retarded MC for doing this...MC 'fuck off bent boy' Foxy! All he ever does is chat "Fuck Off! RRREEEWWWIIINNNDDD!!!!"

What i hate is when a track gets pulled and then the next track gets brought in before the drop of the track that got pulled.........that winds me the fuck up BIG TIME!

yeah im with u on that. although a set i heard recently hype kept rewinding the same tune and double dropping it with a differant tune about 4 times, that actully sounded pretty sick tbh.

but yeah some of these MC's as soon as a tune drops stright away rewind rewind that pisses me off :ban:

:word:

it happens all too much. best thing is to start workin with an mc who you can trust and get a flow with. who understands how you mix and when you might want a pull up to build it up with something else :D
either that or just throw a plate in their face every time they ask. they'll soon get the idea.[/QUOTE]

Liking the plate idea tbh mate... although i do have an MC mate who knows my style and vise versa..

HAHA, one an old one nation valentines 2004 dillinja set i have foxy reloads feel my pain 3 times on that set before another tune is even mixed in ! big tune but ridiculous

I would rather hear the words "rewind" or "pull up" than any of the following:

semi automatic brap brap brap
bangers and mash (can skiba come up with any worse lyrics??)
anything that comes out of triggas mouth

I do agree though that it would be great to have sets which dont have many rewinds and they only do them if the crowd clearly are begging for it, not just for the hell of it.

I would rather hear the words "rewind" or "pull up" than any of the following:

semi automatic brap brap brap
bangers and mash (can skiba come up with any worse lyrics??)
anything that comes out of triggas mouth

I do agree though that it would be great to have sets which dont have many rewinds and they only do them if the crowd clearly are begging for it, not just for the hell of it.

I agree Bangers and Mash does my head in. What the fuck was he thinking when he come up with that? The others don't bother me. I don' mind rewinds if it's good tune.

this is annoying me too, it was 1 of my pet peeves about grime too

fair enuff if its a decent tune, rewind it, but not every tune 7 times, watch, it will happen with DnB

Back
Top Bottom