MC wants to kill me!!

yeah i want this too....although i might have it..but i doubt it

Just search dnb forum, :) it's definetely on here, i remember it, check skibadee/fearless 98 or toronto could be it was'nt named properly,
and yeh i remember that for the intro, 'hold tight the marcus, hold tight my blood brother Joel'
hehe

and @ 1995, i always thought that line was Raw, crystal clear in the 98 Toronto set, LMAO, it all makes sense hehe

Last edited:
Just search dnb forum, :) it's definetely on here, i remember it, check skibadee/fearless 98 or toronto could be it was'nt named properly,
and yeh i remember that for the intro, 'hold tight the marcus, hold tight my blood brother Joel'
hehe

and @ 1995, i always thought that line was Raw, crystal clear in the 98 Toronto set, LMAO, it all makes sense hehe

really? I want to hear the set just to listen to fearless go "roooaaar like a grizzly bear" lmao

I also laugh when he goes "digadigadoo digadigadeewee I'm the badboy mc" lmao

hehe, i love hearing that on sets, i bet it would irritate your ears at a rave if you were at the front of the crowd and he dropped that line lol

i also love when he goes 'Raaaaaahhh' lol

lmao I found a clip of the digadigadoo rhyme @ 0.40

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9rsgUW6ZYA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9rsgUW6ZYA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

That's fucking crowd presence mang, hehe, check out the dude in the light blue checkered shirt nodding his head bottom right of Fearless mashed of his face or what lmao

used to love Fearless when in was 18 back in 98 times .. really good mc.. still busting the same old lyrcis ten years later lol... nice guy.... good vibe mc.. better than those fucki......... (trails off into bitg rant about how mc's are shit now, and how dnb is dying... oh my god isnt jump up just fucking old bollocks...... etc etc)

Back
Top Bottom