MC wants to kill me!!

Have'nt heard much of GQ, what i have heard, is that of a great mc, and he has a cool voice lol, ''Oh my gosh bring it down pump it up bring the danger''

yeah gq's voice is sick..it compliments the music..hes got a good flow when he spits aswell and u can actually kinda dance to his lyrics..even though none of what i have just said really made any sense

OH SHIT!!! You were there!!! That was fucking jokes innit, GQ just embaressed the guy on the spot. He was giving it all the 'I'll murder you clean, who is this fuckin' guy'. Agreed though that wasn't very....how do I say it....Non-Gangster Esque of the man. But to be honest the levels were a bit off duirng (think it was C&S) the set until Andy stepped up. And I think we both know what happened then dont we...lol.

Yeah that's it, you know the time I'm talkin about! Proper showed the guy up... Yeah the levels were a bit dodgy till the Andy set though... I aint even gonna talk about how fucking good that set was, I know you know!

i imagine gq 2 be abit of a gangster...but not boasting about it.
eksman says hes robbed banks or whatever.
gq probably has but dont want the whole world to know hahaha.
I heard bassman carries guns on stage is that true?

i imagine gq 2 be abit of a gangster...but not boasting about it.
eksman says hes robbed banks or whatever.
gq probably has but dont want the whole world to know hahaha.
I heard bassman carries guns on stage is that true?

Dunno loads of rumours bout The Teacher, he went to jail for selling drugs , is affiliated with gang etc etc
Whether it's all true or not is a different story, apart from he went to jail because that is true

Dunno loads of rumours bout The Teacher, he went to jail for selling drugs , is affiliated with gang etc etc
Whether it's all true or not is a different story, apart from he went to jail because that is true

Yeah but there's no straight answer out there about what it was for... People just say vaguely that it was something to do with drugs...

I've got a sneaking suspicion that it might have been for something which isn't so cool... Y'know what I mean...

Yeah that's it, you know the time I'm talkin about! Proper showed the guy up... Yeah the levels were a bit dodgy till the Andy set though... I aint even gonna talk about how fucking good that set was, I know you know!

Bass onslaught!! Imamculate perfection man, what a set. You reaching the next one on the 5th mate??

Bass onslaught!! Imamculate perfection man, what a set. You reaching the next one on the 5th mate??

Dunno to be honest man...

I'm feeling a bit strung out at the moment - I aint had a free weekend since mid July or something... Been either away somewhere or had some big event every weekend and am away again this weekend...

On the other hand though, I could just say bollocks to it and go along and spend the rest of the weekend sitting doing nothing....

Tough decision - I'll let you know though innit!

You missed out IC3 man...

Shockin n Moose too.personally rate shockin as one of the best mcs.was mcin in the jungle room at innovation for like 3 hours on saturday...promotes nothin but happy vibes,flows sick n runs like water,plus hes bare safe n on a level...always comes chills with the ravers

does anyone have an audio of this set please

gq and fearless are big mcs, skibba used to be fuckin sick back around like 97, ive heard some serious sets with fearless n skbba flowing sick the whole time from around 97-98

gq and fearless are big mcs, skibba used to be fuckin sick back around like 97, ive heard some serious sets with fearless n skbba flowing sick the whole time from around 97-98

exactly bruv, skibs is still a good mc just old lyrics and isnt consistent like he was in the late 90's. e.g. Skibs b2b fearless @ Prophecy Fm Toronto 1998 with Shy FX- the best mcing i've heard ever so far.

Fearless is sick, great lyrics, voice, flow smashed it in the 90's regularly, still brilliant now though :)
GQ is great too as i said before only listened to a few sets of his, listening to one now, Micky Finn Live @ Roast 5th with GQ= Awesome

ya got good taste 1995 :)

Last edited:
exactly bruv, skibs is still a good mc just old lyrics and isnt consistent like he was in the late 90's. e.g. Skibs b2b fearless @ Prophecy Fm Toronto 1998 with Shy FX- the best mcing i've heard ever so far.

ya got good taste 1995 :)

u fuckin know..i got a set..i got part III of some set with skibba fearless and shy fx its fuckin heavy..they are in toronto or summin.

i got another set all it says is skibadee and shy fx part time suckers radio or something..excellent track selection and skibadees got some propper sick flows...it starts with shake your body then brings in midnight at the intro some of u may have been fortunate enough to have heard it, or own it

speaking of skibba and fearless b2b I used to have a sick radio set from like 97 I found on here called like skibadee rolling or something, sick mc'ing, skibba and fearless firing off the whole set. Another sick skiba set is the one in the jungle with dj trend and skibba from 97, the second part of the set is like all mc'ing

u fuckin know..i got a set..i got part III of some set with skibba fearless and shy fx its fuckin heavy..they are in toronto or summin.

i got another set all it says is skibadee and shy fx part time suckers radio or something..excellent track selection and skibadees got some propper sick flows...it starts with shake your body then brings in midnight at the intro some of u may have been fortunate enough to have heard it, or own it

probs the prophecy fm one i'm on about hehe if its in toronto

Mampi Swift-The One
Trace-Sonar i
s part of the TL

Last edited:
probs the prophecy fm one i'm on about hehe if its in toronto

Mampi Swift-The One
Trace-Sonar i
s part of the TL

can't remember individual tracks but pretty sure the one is on there... just remember hearing fearless' rhyme "roooaar like a grizzly bear" lol

Back
Top Bottom