Mc Vapour

The Romford garage MC? Yeah I can imagine that working out pretty well. Slick lyrics and fast flows

Might be a laugh........He did that Muffins song didn't he?! I just ate a muffin. Yum.

ahh im hungry...people used to take the mick out of me for listening to dnb, they said all mcs went bidabida all the time.
But then they listen to mc vapour:tut: i was like wat the fuck??..hes the worst cuplrit for that..he does that menamenamenamamenamamenamamergidygidygidygidy thing for ages...godamm hypocrits

ahh im hungry...people used to take the mick out of me for listening to dnb, they said all mcs went bidabida all the time.
But then they listen to mc vapour:tut: i was like wat the fuck??..hes the worst cuplrit for that..he does that menamenamenamamenamamenamamergidygidygidygidy thing for ages...godamm hypocrits

It was blueberry......Anyway.....
MC Vapour isn't that great but he's the type of MC I like just for the crack. Yeah I agree with you. Hubada hubdada ha. I can't MC (check the sig)

It was blueberry......Anyway.....
MC Vapour isn't that great but he's the type of MC I like just for the crack. Yeah I agree with you. Hubada hubdada ha. I can't MC (check the sig)

i prefer chocolate..
i dont mind them sort of mcs but vapour just takes the piss.
your sig is better than most mcs lol

have u heard any of his recent stuff, im talking last 2 or 3 years? he is one of the sickest MCs ive ever heard, none of that "menamenamenamamenamamenamamergidygidygidygidy thing" (i know what you mean) but just all lyrics. hardly ever repeats himself either. That mans memory is just one huge lyrics bank

listen to True FM (100.2) or Force FM (106.5) if you in london if u get the chance

Has he got any recent stuff?

Halloween was a tune.

"Namynamenna, Namynamennanamynamennanamynamenna and I'm running through mannor, holding a banner saying vote for Vapour, vote for vapour, everyone grab your paper, hate ya slate ya never hate ya, (soemthing something something) rave..... you make me turn in my grave"

Bit of a joke tune, but good for a laugh.

That Simpsons tune he did was quite funny.

loads of new stuff. he tried to break away from his UKG ties but has come back in the last year or so. he's alll over the big london pirate radios again

Back
Top Bottom