MC Tonn Piper

R

rob1

I saw him at Ministy last Friday and he smashed it with Noisia. He didn't seem to call for rewinds either which was refreshing!
I reakon hes the best MC at the mo. Whats everyone elses opinion on him?:shabba::not_worth

Ive been saying this for years - Tonn Piper is by far the best mc around ATM!
and yeah he smashed it at Ministry on friday!

hes fucking quality when on certain sets !! well gd over proper dirty/grimey tunes ! heard sum well phat sets with him on and a couple of proper shit 1s just cant wait 2 hear him evil b shabba and eksman on a set with like hazards tunes :D what else cud u want :-/

i was really impressed with him. he had a decent flow and read the crowd well. definatly one to look out for.

Tonn Piper is wicked, i see him at 1Nation Valentines he rinsed it. He should of won best breakthrough at dnb awards.

He is an absolute legend. He is always in Leeds/Manchester. Last year played the Leeds Uni summer ball - shared a nice j with him ha. Top bloke and top MC.

HES AT SUBDUB THIS SATURDAY. ALSO THERE IS TC AND JAKES, SERUM, STEPPA, PROPHECY AND DUBSTEP ROOM ASWELL

tonn piper is at the tuesday club in sheffield most weeks, if any1 wants to see him!
he is a DON!
big up the northern MC ting!

Good to see Tonn Pipers getting the recognition he deserves!!

Top quality Mc, its a disgrace he didnt win Best Breakthrough!! :bone:

anyone got any good Tonn Piper sets to share?

If you look at the i tunes store for the drum and bass arena podcast there is a set with tonn piper and dj steppa!:jackson:

Back
Top Bottom