the_voice

VIP Junglist
good or bad
i mean she sounds like a reject from one of them pop wana be shows
on tv
she dont mc all she dose is sing waste crap
she dont look right on the mic as well

your views on her

I've only heard her once or twice, she was on a set in the Metalheadz vs Bassdrive pack and i thought she wasnt very good, sounded a bit husky lol

She mc'd for Bryan Gee at the last Movement and it was just so wrong on so many levels, way way too loud, her lyric's were utter turd and she was just biggin' herself up the whole time, " the first lady of dn'b ", is she havin' a laugh?

She mc'd for Bryan Gee at the last Movement and it was just so wrong on so many levels, way way too loud, her lyric's were utter turd and she was just biggin' herself up the whole time, " the first lady of dn'b ", is she havin' a laugh?

Surely Rap, Kemistry(RIP) or Storm would be actual first ladies of dnb before Tali lol, correct me if im wrong so dno why Tali biggin herself with that title

She sounds great on tunes, never really heard her on a set though

Been reppin it for a while though so respect

Surely Rap, Kemistry(RIP) or Storm would be actual first ladies of dnb before Tali lol, correct me if im wrong so dno why Tali biggin herself with that title

Bang in the right there mate, can't forget Dazee (from Ruffneck Ting), Wildchild and MC Chickaboo.

Chickaboo was more well known up north i think, i got a few tapes of her MCing for GE Real (RIP)

Another female DJ i've seen play is Jo Jo Rock, i think she used to be a resident @ Warning.

She sounds great on tunes, never really heard her on a set though

:word:

some of the tunes she sings in are some of my all time favourite dnb tunes.
i quite like her work but having said that, ive never seen her perform.

Back
Top Bottom