MC Spite (ME!) live on phatbeats.co.uk tonight!!!!!

Nice one bruv didn't know you done thursaday, will lock in, what time dyu do?

Had jokes tonight massive respect to Viper & all phatbeats famo!!

Yeah man, we always have jokes down there its a quality little station!

I play 9 - 11 every Thursday man, have to get you down to guest one day!

Yeah nice one bruv I'd be up for that!!

Where abouts u from then? Been doing phatbeats long?

Im from Aylesbury mate, prolly bout 40 minutes away. Been doing it around 6 months now, love it you can get a proper good vibe going on in there and there is quite a few listners as well!

Corr so you've got a longer journey than me! At least they don't close the Blackwall Tunnel on most thursdays!! Was murder gettin back last night.............

Just let me know when you've gotta slot I can jump on & I'm there mate :)

NIFTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Crabs was locked last night repping his Super Noodle Fam from the mystical land of blem! His words not mine!

Corr so you've got a longer journey than me! At least they don't close the Blackwall Tunnel on most thursdays!! Was murder gettin back last night.............

Just let me know when you've gotta slot I can jump on & I'm there mate :)

NIFTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Crabs was locked last night repping his Super Noodle Fam from the mystical land of blem! His words not mine!

AHHH I was in the land of Shogun assassins battling the evil Friction with my Samurai dubplates!

When you next on man? Whos set were you on last night? Mr Cheeky or Mr Bad Influence? Or another Mr?!

AHHH I was in the land of Shogun assassins battling the evil Friction with my Samurai dubplates!

When you next on man? Whos set were you on last night? Mr Cheeky or Mr Bad Influence? Or another Mr?!

Bruv was on both their sets. The DJ that was on before us, Gringo, had been there since 7!! We got on half hour early at 10.30 and smashed it off till 1 was BANGIN!! They just went B2B casually, 20-25 mins each here n there. No other MC's just moi for the whole time can't wait to doit again. Should be next wk probs......get on at Pablo rudeboi....he was the link!!

Bruv was on both their sets. The DJ that was on before us, Gringo, had been there since 7!! We got on half hour early at 10.30 and smashed it off till 1 was BANGIN!! They just went B2B casually, 20-25 mins each here n there. No other MC's just moi for the whole time can't wait to doit again. Should be next wk probs......get on at Pablo rudeboi....he was the link!!

Seeeeeeeeen I shall lock in bro :)

Will try & catch u mate but you know wat Fridays are like.......1minute everyone's jammin smokin drinkin etc.......few hours lata everyone could be raving!!

So are you R-Dange then?!

Back
Top Bottom