MC:SP LYRICS ...

Pretty sure it would be.

It probably would in all fairness. But Bristol was involved in the emergence of dnb...so all good. I wonder how Don't Sleep got on with his college assignment on the history of dnb. Maybe he can shed some light. But yea I agree with you Mr G, without Bristol there would still be dnb. Without London, well, it coulda led to a different kettle of fish right thur!!

Yeah that Frisko's alright. That Ruthless Kombo set that featured him & Trigga was good. Trigga done a freestyle about people not wanting beef, so they're vegetarian, and Frisko just cracks up into his mic!! Quality.

just to add frisko is part of ruthless kombo has been since day keep tabs on him he busy atm

Yea I listen to Shabba. Yea I agree that London is the place that dnb comes from (obviously there are influences from different genres that are worldwide). But that doesn't mean that dnb is a "London thing". It was formed in London for the world to enjoy. Shibby!

i was just muckin about bro, obviously cities like bristol have been instrumental in the evolution of the music we love:)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, can't always tell ova intanetz get mi.......

:sixty_nin

yeh i forget that when people read posts they dont read them in the same tone of voice i thought of them in my head. thats why you gots to use smilys n ting :clown:

back on topic: yeah fuck, he's good man.
Seeing him in two weeks, in Ghent, one the 15 years metalheadz edition of Star Warz.
Will be mad evening, can't wait...
Line up: Goldie, Noisia, Doc Scott, Storm, Transit Mafia, Pamb & Harsh, One87 & MC Jay, MC Justyce, SP:MC, D Bridge, Loxy, Jubei, Flight, Dan Blindside & Fozz, MC Fats and MC Moose.
Dubstep the night after in bruges, with jamie vex'd, priverelist and cotti ft slickman aka mc party.

:gang_bang

Nice to see the ridiculously pointelss long threads on why Bassman / GQ / SP / Skibba is better than GQ / SP / Bassman / Skibba (delete as appropriate!)..threads are still rocking!! keep the dream alive!!!

Who's winning??

Nice to see the ridiculously pointelss long threads on why Bassman / GQ / SP / Skibba is better than GQ / SP / Bassman / Skibba (delete as appropriate!)..threads are still rocking!! keep the dream alive!!!

Who's winning??

No one. We all lose in the end...

Back
Top Bottom