MC:SP LYRICS ...

Not tryin' to be conceited, wit all do respect to the top emcees I'd throw my lyrics up against anyone in the game, here's a couple of my sixteens:

Haters'll get scarred/ so do traitors like Brett Favre
Darth Vader and death stars/ it's flagrant like red cards
more walk and less talk/ hard parts of New York
Junglist. Hoody Up. Pon Sidewalk
Only bricks we touchin/ put our names on
so many dicks they suckin'/ them chicks there should stay gone
'for we all catch the clap/ like them ol' well known songs
Professor of this rap SMD/ my moms call me Sean

Let me talk to my party kids, out in the massive
how ya'll feelin' tonight? you like the music that we blastin'
are ya feelin' alright? are ya ready for some action?
are ya sick of a life, that's tough like Tinactin?
are ya feelin like you wanna let it ouuut wit some passion?
party all night, wit the DJ,
who be mashin'/ records
and me who be rappin better
indeed so we haffa getchya
wit da tunes n raps together
Underground the buried treasure

SMD Flow:
Strong Mind Defined, Self Medicatin' Daily
Smoke Mad Dutches, Some Might Discuss this
Straight Mic Destruction
To the chicks:
Suck My Dick
Serve My Dinner
Scrub My Dishes
Save My Dough
Sean Make Dollars, Stupid Massive Digits
bout more than Sex Money Drugs
Success Motivation Desire
Straight Murderin' Dubs
Situations May be Dire
My Speech Most Dope
Sayin' Mines Deep
Simple Moronic Dumb
is NOT S.M.D.

Tryna get it together losin' pieces of my brain
seems this music the only thang that's keepin' me sane
lovin the bass, hatin' the rat race
but tryin to keep pace, so i don't sleep late
grind but don't skate, our time is so short
tryin to beat fate, and make my own dog
workin' weekdays and rave all weekend long
sure beats bein' home,
broke, bitchin', n bored

If you like and wanna hear em' download the mix in my sig...ez

no offence but those are the worst lyrics iv ever heard! u might aswell give up ever trying to mc!

and as for people sayin only people on the forums like SP? ha! im not an MC fan but come on. commen sense. You see SP on the road with Shy, friction, the hospital crew, Autonomic crew pretty much everyone thats big within dnb.

Where do you see Trigga & Bassman? up in brimingham hootin the crack! s'all their good for!

Last edited:
no offence but those are the worst lyrics iv ever heard! u might aswell give up ever trying to mc EVER!

really? I've been told by some that's one of their favorite verses considering the word play with the smd acronym but I mean you are entitled to your opinion, plus tbh you didn't hear the lyrics you read them, and that verse probably doesn't translate to text as well, especially given my accent, anyhow I can assure you I won't give up emceeing

Last edited:
sorry i thought this was a big hideous joke but now i think its for real. dont worry my friend

this is why i hate americans. sorry fes

i mean i guess this has gone over my head, but why because of the spelling, or the actual product?
I guess I dont' get what has you so riled up, not really trying to incite anything, more so just want to understand what has rubbed you the wrong way here.

dont lose sleep over a cunt like me. lets hug it out. its just this...
Not tryin' to be conceited, wit all do respect to the top emcees I'd throw my lyrics up against anyone in the game, here's a couple of my sixteens:
made me vomit onto my keyboard

dont lose sleep over a cunt like me. lets hug it out. its just this... made me vomit onto my keyboard

I can respect that; but please do understand that's just my mentality, a mentality you need to have as an MC imo; I respect every man, but feel like, if I don't think I'm the best or close to it than why do it?

More on topic to this post: my favorite MCs right now tho (besides myself of course) *wait's for Dan M to vomit* have to be Eks, Fun, Triggz, Rhymstar, Fatman D and IC3
All for different reasons tho, I agree with someone earlier who said DnB emceeing isn't necessarily about being deep lyrically; I mean it's more hyping the crowd, hyping the dj especially on live sets, save your intricate rhymes and constant flows for the studio joints; I respect a MC who can let a set breathe drop some good hooks, and a nice verse here and there ideally; the ones above I like for a series of these reasons; tbh I haven't heard too much SP, but will check some of his sets now...tia

I can respect that; but please do understand that's just my mentality, a mentality you need to have as an MC imo; I respect every man, but feel like, if I don't think I'm the best or close to it than why do it?

Because if you go around thinking your the best then you soon get to think you don't need to improve, and thats completely the wrong attitude to have as a musician in my opinion. Dont get me wrong, you should have confidence and pride in what you do, but theres a line between confidence and arrogance.

Dont take this as a rant at you because its not.

I respect every man, but feel like, if I don't think I'm the best or close to it than why do it?

for the love?

your EGO should not be compensation for the fact your lyrics suck man....

the worst MCs are the ones that think they are sick but are actually shit..... lol

Because if you go around thinking your the best then you soon get to think you don't need to improve, and thats completely the wrong attitude to have as a musician in my opinion. Dont get me wrong, you should have confidence and pride in what you do, but theres a line between confidence and arrogance.

Dont take this as a rant at you because its not.

Oh for sure I agree with everything you said, and that's how I am, I mean I know I'm not really coming off as humble in this thread, but I guess it was cause I saw an opportunity to get myself out in front of some new listeners
The reason I feel like I'm the 'best' is because I've spent years working on my craft, I write at least 1 new verse a day, I'm constantly listening to other MCs, I try to improve on every set I do; I been rapping for over 10 years, mainly hiphop and just recently (about 2 years) have I started on drum and bass and I think that's a bit of the hiphop mentality coming out; but I can see how my confidence can come off as arrogance I think that's the New Yorker in me lol; *puts foot in mouth and continues working*

for the love?

your EGO should not be compensation for the fact your lyrics suck man....

the worst MCs are the ones that think they are sick but are actually shit..... lol

I don't think I try to compensate; I think I'm sick because I've been told this, and continue to be booked because people seem to think I'm sick; but again if someone thinks I'm shit, I'd like to know why (constructive criticism) i am always trying to improve

Sp is the best mc in the game by a long country mile just like sdc is the worst thing dnb by a long country mile

the fact dnb is a london thing and they are hardly ever on london flyers says it all

fuck sdc and all that bolloxs

Woah woah woah woah woah!!! Who told you that?! London is huge for dnb, absolutely massive, but that doesn't mean that dnb is just a "London thing". The scene is HUGE in Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester have alot going on and dnb is loved in the West Country, the rest of the Midlands and Cardiff. And that's just the UK. I've met people in raves from Ireland, Germany and even New Zealand!!

Surely dnb is about the love. You can't just say it's a London thing. I'm a Londoner, and I'm quite lucky to be nearer to events than some other dnb lovers out there worldwide. But that doesn't mean I love dnb more than them...

Back to reality though, this thread is for SP:MC'S lyrics. We should get this back on track please.

nah man im sure ur flow is good and u get booked for jump up but this is a thread about lyrics you know

im not a hater neway i dont wanna put u down just on the subject of lyrics

who be mashin'/ records

kinda nursery school rhymes u know?

im not a hater neway i dont wanna put u down just on the subject of lyrics

who be mashin'/ records

kinda nursery school rhymes u know?

yea not my deepest bars for sure; definitely dumb down the content sometimes in the interest of ppl bein' able to soak it in live; but I hear ya on that; thanks for the criticism; I urge ya to check out my mix, or at least some snippets from the first one on my myspace;
with that said; I'll stop talkin' about myself on this thread as it is an SP:MC thread (who I'm d/ling a mix of right now, if ya have any good ones post em or inbox me); ez

Woah woah woah woah woah!!! Who told you that?! London is huge for dnb, absolutely massive, but that doesn't mean that dnb is just a "London thing". The scene is HUGE in Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester have alot going on and dnb is loved in the West Country, the rest of the Midlands and Cardiff. And that's just the UK. I've met people in raves from Ireland, Germany and even New Zealand!!

Surely dnb is about the love. You can't just say it's a London thing. I'm a Londoner, and I'm quite lucky to be nearer to events than some other dnb lovers out there worldwide. But that doesn't mean I love dnb more than them...

Back to reality though, this thread is for SP:MC'S lyrics. We should get this back on track please.

DUH, dont you listen to shabba?
Shabba said:
london london london london, that is the place where drum n bass comes from

SMD, i think most of your bars a well constructed and liked the word play with SMD, id be interested to hear your delivery.

Back
Top Bottom