MC:SP LYRICS ...

Neeks been rimming each other for so long they don't have their own opinion anymore

But your of the opinion that Bassman is a better MC than SP. So thanks for your opinion, your wrong, but thank you anyway. Collect a complimentary 'fuck off' sticker on your way out the door

:wave:

I go about my dnb life never coming into contact with SDC, the only knowledge I get is from some of you guys. From what I understand people who like SDC have chubby fingers, thats about it.

lol this site is well cliquey, its like an elitist group in a mass orgy up eachothers arses lol

No mate people here just like quality lyrics over pure bollocks.

Now don't put me this little group you talk of as i'm not one of SP's biggest fans, his voice grates on me after a while, but the quality of his lyrics pisses all over Trigga's and any of SDC for days...any one can see/hear that.

But then your from his Manor so you would be crawling after him.

No mate people here just like quality lyrics over pure bollocks.

Now don't put me this little group you talk of as i'm not one of SP's biggest fans, his voice grates on me after a while, but the quality of his lyrics pisses all over Trigga's and any of SDC for days...any one can see/hear that.

But then your from his Manor so you would be crawling after him.

This, with SP, you can hear what hes saying clearly, he goes along with what the dj's doing, and brings the crowds attention to it, propper hosts a set rather than just trying to get his voice over the top of it. I know its all opinion, and if we all liked the same it would be boring, but how people can listen to the lyrical content of people like bassman and say "yea this is top notch" is beyond me. Fair enough, hes obviously doing something right to be where he is, but I think with MC's like that, they put lyrics second to shouting and screaming chants, and generaly diverting attention from the music.

And before anyone jumps up going "nah bruv it goez off ina dance dats wat a raves all about", this is just my opinion. I rate mc's on how good theyre lyrics are and how they work with a dj, not how much they yell/make noises.

This, with SP, you can hear what hes saying clearly, he goes along with what the dj's doing, and brings the crowds attention to it, propper hosts a set rather than just trying to get his voice over the top of it. I know its all opinion, and if we all liked the same it would be boring, but how people can listen to the lyrical content of people like bassman and say "yea this is top notch" is beyond me. Fair enough, hes obviously doing something right to be where he is, but I think with MC's like that, they put lyrics second to shouting and screaming chants, and generaly diverting attention from the music.

And before anyone jumps up going "nah bruv it goez off ina dance dats wat a raves all about", this is just my opinion. I rate mc's on how good theyre lyrics are and how they work with a dj, not how much they yell/make noises.

Trigga $pyda and Shaydee have got lyrics mate... u can hear them clearly and they ain't making farmyard noise's...

But your of the opinion that Bassman is a better MC than SP. So thanks for your opinion, your wrong, but thank you anyway. Collect a complimentary 'fuck off' sticker on your way out the door

:wave:

U fancy SP or sumit blud. I don't believe some pussyhole just said SP is better than Bassman, Internet ting enit

Not tryin' to be conceited, wit all do respect to the top emcees I'd throw my lyrics up against anyone in the game, here's a couple of my sixteens:

Haters'll get scarred/ so do traitors like Brett Favre
Darth Vader and death stars/ it's flagrant like red cards
more walk and less talk/ hard parts of New York
Junglist. Hoody Up. Pon Sidewalk
Only bricks we touchin/ put our names on
so many dicks they suckin'/ them chicks there should stay gone
'for we all catch the clap/ like them ol' well known songs
Professor of this rap SMD/ my moms call me Sean

Let me talk to my party kids, out in the massive
how ya'll feelin' tonight? you like the music that we blastin'
are ya feelin' alright? are ya ready for some action?
are ya sick of a life, that's tough like Tinactin?
are ya feelin like you wanna let it ouuut wit some passion?
party all night, wit the DJ,
who be mashin'/ records
and me who be rappin better
indeed so we haffa getchya
wit da tunes n raps together
Underground the buried treasure

SMD Flow:
Strong Mind Defined, Self Medicatin' Daily
Smoke Mad Dutches, Some Might Discuss this
Straight Mic Destruction
To the chicks:
Suck My Dick
Serve My Dinner
Scrub My Dishes
Save My Dough
Sean Make Dollars, Stupid Massive Digits
bout more than Sex Money Drugs
Success Motivation Desire
Straight Murderin' Dubs
Situations May be Dire
My Speech Most Dope
Sayin' Mines Deep
Simple Moronic Dumb
is NOT S.M.D.

Tryna get it together losin' pieces of my brain
seems this music the only thang that's keepin' me sane
lovin the bass, hatin' the rat race
but tryin to keep pace, so i don't sleep late
grind but don't skate, our time is so short
tryin to beat fate, and make my own dog
workin' weekdays and rave all weekend long
sure beats bein' home,
broke, bitchin', n bored

If you like and wanna hear em' download the mix in my sig...ez

23uek41.jpg

people don't like SP in real life... just on this forum

Sp is the best mc in the game by a long country mile just like sdc is the worst thing dnb by a long country mile

the fact dnb is a london thing and they are hardly ever on london flyers says it all

fuck sdc and all that bolloxs

Back
Top Bottom