MC:SP LYRICS ...

SP is such a bender, proper middle class whiteboy mc. Shadow demon every single time no fucking around. If i want deep lyrics then i wack a bit of grime on.

No i'm not 13 and i'm not Poo sandwich. But if u prefer SP to $pyda then u are 100% homosexual.

Half the people posting in this thread don't even like SP, they just want to fit in with next neeks

"Watch out boys she'l eat you up, She's a maaaaaaaaaaan eater" - Bassman

Say what?! I'm about to piss on your parade. Apart from those lyrics not originally being Bassman's, the fucka gets it wrong. Let me educate you into what Mr Bass was listening to when he thought of that line above......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I-qJ9IsGpM

So. You prefer a lanky crackhead who makes bird noises, listens to 80's cheese for inspiration (or downright plagiarism) and is actually a complete wanker, to the most genius MC this scene has to offer.

I bet you thought you'd wind us up didn't you. I bet you fowt u woz gna b a badman bludfam n b bare sik ova intanetz. Instead you have exposed yourself as an idiot. Again. ;)

SP is such a bender, proper middle class whiteboy mc. Shadow demon every single time no fucking around. If i want deep lyrics then i wack a bit of grime on.

Oh look, another AIDS accident waiting to happen.....

SP>>>>>Shadow Morons

End of.

Go away

Say what?! I'm about to piss on your parade. Apart from those lyrics not originally being Bassman's, the fucka gets it wrong. Let me educate you into what Mr Bass was listening to when he thought of that line above......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I-qJ9IsGpM

So. You prefer a lanky crackhead who makes bird noises, listens to 80's cheese for inspiration (or downright plagiarism) and is actually a complete wanker, to the most genius MC this scene has to offer.

I bet you thought you'd wind us up didn't you. I bet you fowt u woz gna b a badman bludfam n b bare sik ova intanetz. Instead you have exposed yourself as an idiot. Again. ;)

U think i didn't know that? Bass is a fucking joker.. i actually pity those who don't get him. It ain't about deep lyrics inna rave its all about vibes and bass brings them... by the sounds of it half the people who type on here ain't been to a rave in their life.

Back
Top Bottom