MC SHARPY NEW TRACK BRAPP CHEK IT OUT

50 seconds is pretty quick. :rolleyes:

As for your style.. stick to your day job is my advice..

dude that is hardly constructive is it?

fair play, ya do need to post longer stuff man, u know the beef it caused in the last post sharpy.

as for stick to ya day job, fuck that, stick at it bro, if ya love it keep goin, dont listen to people leavin piss poor feed back like this fella...if ya wanna do u will bro, not big into MC'c i reckon ya style is sound lad...

Last edited:
dude that is hardly constructive is it?

fair play, ya do need to post longer stuff man, u know the beef it caused in the last post sharpy.

as for stick to ya day job, fuck that, stick at it bro, if ya love it keep goin, dont listen to people leavin piss poor feed back like this fella...if ya wanna do u will bro, i reckon ya style is sound lad...soundin big lad.

Hm. Reason was; there wasn't much I could feedback on that was constructive.
But, let me clarify:

1. Your diction is poor.
  2. Your consonants are muddy.
  3. Your style is droning and monotone.
  4. Your content is predictable and doesnt flow that well.

I found nothing redeeming to say based on that 50 seconds.

Hows that for feedback?

Last edited:
Hm. Reason was; there wasn't much I could feedback on that was constructive.
But, let me clarify:

1. Your diction is poor.
  2. Your consonants are muddy.
  3. Your style is droning and monotone.
  4. Your content is predictable and doesnt flow that well.

I found nothing redeeming to say based on that 50 seconds.

Hows that for feedback?

thats better...

i thought it was better than alot of shit ive heard . im not too kenn on dnb mc's either way.. minimal for me nowadays.. ie. sp:mc , but your alrite id say. ive heard far worse attempts. keep at it man. work hard to perfect your sound. brizzle accent gives you originality.. i rekon if you worked with it well it would rub off on people slowly.. listen to herbzys gay voice.. people like him for some reason and he sounds spastic so there ya go.

you did sound alot like everyother fast mc eksman follower, but if thats what you like .. then go for it . try bring an element of surprise and originality in tho..may be abit more confident, fire on all cylinders with all you got bre ...

keep at it if you like it, im trying to hiphop mc .. ill never get big, and i sound shit .. but i love it , so who gives a turd

i thought it was better than alot of shit ive heard . im not too kenn on dnb mc's either way.. minimal for me nowadays.. ie. sp:mc , but your alrite id say. ive heard far worse attempts. keep at it man. work hard to perfect your sound. brizzle accent gives you originality.. i rekon if you worked with it well it would rub off on people slowly.. listen to herbzys gay voice.. people like him for some reason and he sounds spastic so there ya go.

you did sound alot like everyother fast mc eksman follower, but if thats what you like .. then go for it . try bring an element of surprise and originality in tho..may be abit more confident, fire on all cylinders with all you got bre ...

keep at it if you like it, im trying to hiphop mc .. ill never get big, and i sound shit .. but i love it , so who gives a turd

Sounds nice lol

Back
Top Bottom