MC SHARPY 2009

i dont wanna hear your mcing based on your poor english!

but yea if u want to upload, get an mp3 of yourself and upload to
sendspace.com
megaupload.com

Last edited:
Read ----->>> THIS

then

Read ----->>> THIS

Then someone might just take you seriously....

in all fairness mate... i am always down for helping new and up'n'coming people..... but im not going to help someone who cant even speak english properly. this is the second time you've posted a thread like this. seriously mate... sort your grammer out.... MC'n is a serious business and takes a little more then sticking the words "hyper, lively, im a bad boy mc, bassline, DJ, don, dappa, diggi," in a sentance in different orders to make an MC. You actually have to be able to speak english..... and have some real understanding of it...

so...my advice to you mate. and im not being horrible.... is if you cant actually understand enlgish grammer or you find english hard at school... to have a look at doing something else in the scene. Your going to think im a complete cunt or whatever.... but seriously mate.... if you dont have a good understanding of the english language... or... you just choose to talk like a illiterate 5 year old.... then MC'n isnt for you.....

i dunno.. you may surprise me... ive not heard you... but going by the way you write... the above defo applies.

come on son lets see what ur like not heard too many decnent bristol mcs. upload the links geezer

Come on man fix up, ppl have told u how to do it it's not that difficult, put it on YouTube then post the URL link here!

Back
Top Bottom