mc sharpy 2009 merkin beat check it out!!

Section overview

''Mixes and Track Listings Post links to established DJ's, producers or labels studio, radio, podcast, and club mixes - try and provide a track list if possible. Please do not post your own or a mates mixes in this forum''

sharpy you're a let down bruv.

i really like ur style but i cant listen to 1 minute mp3s. it's like being able to smell a cheese spliff but not toke.

sort a set out mate, and in the meantime stop with the microtracks, it just serves to wind people up.

Mate.... ive said this several times before...

you are ruining your name right now... simply by posting these bullshit mp3s..

seriously bro... STOP

Thats ova the set i sent ya init???? Need to hit me with the link when ur done bruv. sounding decent so far :)

its pretty good, good rythem. but like the rest say... you need to get sets done mate. otherwise its like a minute n a half of ear rape. i dont think i have ever seen shotta go as short as this. big slip at :56 too. work on it.

easy. yeah its good. if i had to sum it up in a word i'd say its typical s'all. just not nothing big an different about it. its bin done ya know. good effort tho fella

All good mate, Il get some more up 2 date one's on the go for ya. sounding heavy ova that tune mate, the line about amir zaki is top notch :)

sound mate, upload it 2 a sharing site and then send me the link when ur done. Be cool to hear a finished product, il get u sum more up 2 date sets.

Back
Top Bottom