MC SHARPY 2009 DRUM & BASE JUMP UP TRACK CHECK IT OUT

Yeah man, please stop posting small clips. Surely people would get a better impression of you if you posted a full set with you mc-ing over(ie half hour minimum), therefore more people would probably feedback.
Plus the thread titles a bit misleading, it gives me the impression that you produced said track, when you clearly didn't.
Oh and its "Bass" btw :2thumbs:

Fail 1: Size: 1MB
Fail 2: DRUM & BASE
Fail 3: MC SHARPY 2009 DRUM & BASE JUMP UP TRACK

I guess its not your track..you spitting over it doesn´t make it your track.Only thing you´ll achieve is people gettin really mad at ya however your skillz are.People told ya to not post clips again coz of..

what a wasteman, hes 20 aswell, technically a fully grown man......which makes it that little bit worse for him.

10-x-14-marching-snare-drum-einzel-snare_2097l_1.jpg

SuperStock_1341-2114A.jpg

stop.gif

10-x-14-marching-snare-drum-einzel-snare_2097l_1.jpg

Fender-Jazz-Bass-Pickups.jpg

start.jpg

look at all you mandem hatin watch da next post i put up will be a 30 minite rinseout see what mandem are saying then init watch da spaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mc sharpy

look at all you mandem hatin watch da next post i put up will be a 30 minite rinseout see what mandem are saying then init watch da spaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mc sharpy

Chump-talking won't get you very far either...

U really need to do at least 20 mins to half hour. Posting 1 minute clips here and there just gets peoples backs up.

Watch da spaaaaaace..Ma che cazzo vuoi..people are watchin the space for fuckin month and all ya do is being tenacious in a annoying way.You were burnt before you caught fire.

Oi sharpz..people told ya..why don´t ya listen?

Coz you think..oi I´m a fekkin big MC and I keep droppin annoying 1MB pieces..nobody (I guess) doubts your skills..but your brain.Ya actin like a dumb child.Bring something or fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom