MC Riddles <<--- who remembers??

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Who remembers this guy???

anyone got any sets of his...... ???

and no im not talking about MC Riddla but MC Riddles......

Riddle me this riddle me that...... <---- thats the only thing i can remember from one of his chats.

He's a garage MC aint he? Pretty sure ive heard some of his radio sets with Vapour & J Deep. Part of the UKTerrorists crew I believe.

search for Vapour/UKTerrorists videos on myspace and theres a whole video set of the 3 of them on there, pretty sick stuff

original bad man from day!...

had some sik lyrics that rolled sooo many bars...propa story tellin shit!!

used to be on RINSE fm

riddles was decent back in the day he could have probably done very well from dnb if he stayed about but he went down the garage route and unfortunately he never made the same impact...

very talented kid though, i remember him comin to an old station i was on in the 90's in his skool uniform straight from skool to mc and in them days even though he was young he was very very good.. people used to compare him to shabba, more along the lines cos they are both white than there styles but back in them days there wasnt really many decent white mcs at all...

i still chat with him now and again, ill let him know your missing him ha ha..

riddles was decent back in the day he could have probably done very well from dnb if he stayed about but he went down the garage route and unfortunately he never made the same impact...

very talented kid though, i remember him comin to an old station i was on in the 90's in his skool uniform straight from skool to mc and in them days even though he was young he was very very good.. people used to compare him to shabba, more along the lines cos they are both white than there styles but back in them days there wasnt really many decent white mcs at all...

i still chat with him now and again, ill let him know your missing him ha ha..

Yes bruv... give him my contact details bro.. if he's still on doing dnb bro ill get him down to Force FM with us and do a guest slot or something.....

rate the guy so highly.... hopefully he hasnt lost any of his skill!! hahahah...

Whats he doing with himself now then?? the guy should get back on it man... im sure if he started getting back into dnb right now he would make a massive impact... i mean look at Harry Shotta... the guy come from no where (well and apart from the Lethal & Destrustion but in terms of dnb) and hes already with UNCS....

In my opinion right now is a really good time for new dnb MCs to actually make an impact... most dnb promoters are looking towards fresh MC talent... they would rather spend the money getting a headline DJ than a headline MC....

anyone got any sets with him or audio, his name rings a bell but???? + mc vapour is a baddmmaan mc hes got sum sick lyrics 'i remember when i wos at school, they treated me like i wos a fool, punished me for tryna act cool, and they sent me in the classroom facing the wall' genius...did he stop mcing?? (i hope wer thinkin of the same mc vapour)

[QUOTE=www.mininova.org search 4 riddles revenge 2009 album ......then u got it-- there r anutha 8 albums but thats the latest xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I chatted back to back with Riddles in 2000 after he had switched to Garage. He was dating a girl in Sidcup, Kent. He had moved away from East London for some reason. Catalyst, who is now part of Able Danger, was a good friend of mine. Back at the time I was an up and coming ragga mc, famous mainly cos I met the likes of Rico etc in HMP Highdown. - I was also the only Spanish MC I can remember. - He had been out of drum and bass for a while, but he was really, really poor - I mean bad - he also looked like he was sniffing too much. I completely rinsed him. He had a very quiet voice also. I have the set on tape here at home and need to put it on to MP3 - I always doubted whether it actually was the real Riddles - but he defo knew Wiley etc - I will upload it here and we'll see - the guy I remember was blonde, very skinny and he ahd a very quiet voice.

nah that wasnt me ... dark hair but yeh ... i got summin http://www.mediafire.com/?jm0umejdk0d 2010 riddles..
im thinking of doin a jungle album at sum time..itll b more drum step .. i do have enough drum n bass tracks to stick toghther an album and upload if i ever get round to it.. got love for the jungle dnb scenes and music safe guys

Back
Top Bottom