MC Required fpr the reading area

linus

have a night starting in october and every 1st wednesday of the month, i need an mc desperately to resident but i dont want another skibba wannabee...

any hosts / mc's who are interested then contact me on AIM : phatcontrolllers

:rolf:

linus said:
have a night starting in october and every 1st wednesday of the month, i need an mc desperately to resident but i dont want another skibba wannabee...

any hosts / mc's who are interested then contact me on AIM : phatcontrolllers

:rolf:

Get in touch with mc 3d on this forum, the man will kill party's for fun.

email me bruv

calling me would be better though, i know most mcs in the scene both established and up coming im sure i could sort someone out for you, with a 0% agency fee. safe!

barebass@hotmail.com

peace

daky said:
:wazzzup:

but i dont want another skibba wannabee...

Didnt u read that! :rik:

Don't see the boy pretending to be something he's not, he just loves the music & brings a wicked vibe 2 a party. Seeing him at one event doesn't mean you've seen all of his skills. :oscar:

daky said:
:wazzzup:

but i dont want another skibba wannabee...

Didnt u read that! :rik:
CHANGE YOUR NAME TO WACKIE D IT WILL SUIT YOU BETTER AND TO BE HONEST 3D WILL RIP THE FUCK OUT OF YOU ON THE MIC YOU COUDUNT EVEN KEEP UP SO CHILL WID THEY ABUSE OR GET ABUSE :drunk:

daky said:
http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=319806&T=6446

well check the link and you can, review appreciated! :applause:

rite i did listen but what makes u betta than 3d??cause u havent proved n e thing there.i can make 3d sound like a member of scooter aswell lol nah i aint startin n e beef at all,but u didnt answer my actual question.why so much hate 4 3d??issit cause he is gettin sumwhere and u aint?truth please.

bad ace inc. said:
rite i did listen but what makes u betta than 3d??cause u havent proved n e thing there.i can make 3d sound like a member of scooter aswell lol nah i aint startin n e beef at all,but u didnt answer my actual question.why so much hate 4 3d??issit cause he is gettin sumwhere and u aint?truth please.

WHERE THIS H8 U SPEAK OF I JUST SUGGESTED MYSELF AS A WORTHY MC , AND IN MY PEEPS OPINION VALID TO YOU OR NOT I CAN HAVE IT! HES A LICCLE BIT OF THE TYPICAL HUBBIDY HIBBIDY TYPE OF MC SORRY FOR DEBATING MY OPINION AND I NEVER STATED THAT I WAS A BETTER MC NOT DENYING THAT IM NOT BUT SUM1 MADE THE STATEMENT THAT "THEY AINT HEARD ME" SO THERES THE LINK! BIT DATED AND YER; sounds like skooter, I CO PRODUCED THAT SHIT HAVE A LISTEN, ?OH LOOK THERES ME MC;IN, WELL OPIONS? I COULDNT CARE LES OF UR OPIONS TBH BUT THERE YOU GO! I DO IT 4 THE LOVE OF THE MUSIC !AND 4 ENJOIMENT WHERE HAVE I EMCEED COCOSHEBEEN A SMALL EVENT IN BAR RUMBA!A LAUNCH PARTY 4 A WEBSITE SO NO JEALOUSY IS NOT THE KEY 2 MY BEEF ITS HEALTHY 2 AV BEEF IT MAKES THE TAKIN PART ALL THAT MUCH MORE SWEET! :sing:

daky said:
WHERE THIS H8 U SPEAK OF I JUST SUGGESTED MYSELF AS A WORTHY MC
nah u neva,u said sumin bout this first of"but i dont want another skibba wannabee.....didnt u read that"
when eva sum 1 mentions 3d u pop up and dis him and TRY to put the promoters off.may be u dont notice it i dunno but he dont come on here slaggin u off........well...not that ive seen n e howz. :twitchy: but n e wayz fuck it,we have gone off this mans topic...........yes 3d would be good 4 ur nite bro :thumbsup:

Last edited:
mc bensta is easily the best mc in the south coast imo then smokey, freestyle sick too. i heard gibber quite good too, haven't heard much of him so looking forward to hear him on barebass in august :mkay: mmkay :builder:

daky said:
WHERE THIS H8 U SPEAK OF I JUST SUGGESTED MYSELF AS A WORTHY MC , AND IN MY PEEPS OPINION VALID TO YOU OR NOT I CAN HAVE IT! HES A LICCLE BIT OF THE TYPICAL HUBBIDY HIBBIDY TYPE OF MC SORRY FOR DEBATING MY OPINION AND I NEVER STATED THAT I WAS A BETTER MC NOT DENYING THAT IM NOT BUT SUM1 MADE THE STATEMENT THAT "THEY AINT HEARD ME" SO THERES THE LINK! BIT DATED AND YER; sounds like skooter, I CO PRODUCED THAT SHIT HAVE A LISTEN, ?OH LOOK THERES ME MC;IN, WELL OPIONS? I COULDNT CARE LES OF UR OPIONS TBH BUT THERE YOU GO! I DO IT 4 THE LOVE OF THE MUSIC !AND 4 ENJOIMENT WHERE HAVE I EMCEED COCOSHEBEEN A SMALL EVENT IN BAR RUMBA!A LAUNCH PARTY 4 A WEBSITE SO NO JEALOUSY IS NOT THE KEY 2 MY BEEF ITS HEALTHY 2 AV BEEF IT MAKES THE TAKIN PART ALL THAT MUCH MORE SWEET! :sing:

It's cool that you got full backing of your crew, but like your friends will back you up & say you 'can have it' that's what we do for MC 3d. He's part of a group that works closely 2gether & in my opinion & a few hundred others the guy's got talent. You both do it for the same reason's 'The love of the music' & that's what it should always be about, & in his performances that's what always show's no wannabe in him!

Anyway the show must go on. Back to the su3ject

Back
Top Bottom