MC on Subfocus Set - Easter Spectactular

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
Right, to start off, I'm not a huge fan of MCs but one caught my ear, I was listening to the Subfocus set at the Easter Spectacular in my mates car, and didn't quite catch his name. It was Viper Mc or something, he was alongside Eksman and actually improved the set in my opinion compared to MCs usually ruining them.

He had lyrics from Vladimir Putin to 2 Footed Tackles not just shouting for reloads. So I was surprised I'd never heard him before, anyone else know anything about this MC?

theres a recent subfocus set with tonn piper and evil b floatin round somewhere on the internet, that set is way better than the one with tonn piper only ;)
ill have a look and post it up here if i find it

As soon as I saw the Vladamir Putin bit i knew who it was.
Tonn Piper standard!!!! You lot down south are only just getting to know about this guy!
Tonn Piper is a luxury to have over a set! GET TO KNOW!

i put the boot in' I put the boot in....suminsuminsumin vladimir putin

haha qaulity

I've been listening to that set recently as well, when subfocus drops time warp eksman uses pipers lyrics about A and E and reworks them! both quality mc's imo.

The only thing i would knock piper for is the amount of lyrics he has, he tends to repeat them a lot of them through a set, better b2b with another mc.

thats why i said the set with evil b is loads better, didnt found it though :/ has to be on a cd or somewhat, got to check them..

Back
Top Bottom