Mc lyrics

Yeah thats me im badboii g biddy biddy back on the m.i.c everybody knows you wanna be like me wanna b.a.d coz yeah thats me im bad im the best sex that ya mams ever had so im gunna kik ya in ya arse gunna kik ya in ya face look at ya mam shes a big disgrace to this human race when i go to space lookin at me in ma pimped up car everybody knows that im in the stars yeah thats me am spittin me bars. ive bin to africa, jamaica, india and brighton everybody knows im always fightin coz yeah thats me im a lyrical g everybody knows your a wanna be coz dylan bird he is a prick look at his name its mc flick coz he chats shit like 1,2,3 everybody knows he cant fuck wiv me!.

Thats my lyrics !

hahahahahahaah

MC Badboii G

This

Him on that Andy set from Payaz 2006 is don. I know every lyric off by heart

It's a shame they don't do sets together more often, SP is there tomorrow and it would be nice if he came on halfway through the set and gave GQ a break...

...being the old boy that he is these days

Hahahaha

The best DJ in the world with the best MC in the world. Just makes sense to me

GQ should stay at home eating his prunes :teeth:

It's a shame that SP doesnt do more big events seeing as he is now so enamoured with what DBridge and them are doing. Good on him though, sticking to his principles and ting...

Which troll on here used to hate on SP constant, cus' he loved off SDC so bad, kid was a dickhead but had me in stitches with one quote...

Had been going on about Bassman B'day Bash & loads of peeps were goading him, saying SP/GQ/Stamina et al were a million times better...

He comes back with something along the lines of:

YOU DON'T C FOCKIN SP WIV A FOCKIN BDAY BASH EVENT EVERY FOCKIN YEAR DO YA!? YOU KNOW WHY!? CUS NO FOCKER WUD REACH INNIT... NOT EVEN HIS OWN SLAG MUM WUD FOCKIN REACH YA GET ME. REAL TALK!

:rofl:

Couple of my personal favorites:

Welcome to the; New Decade
2010; Now Let's play
Time to get; real messay
so big it up; yo chest mate
steadily making perfect arrangements writin' my bars like scripts to a play then
never switchin' n changin' stickin' to statements that I'm spittin' n sayin'
on all these mixes I'm makin'; don't care if you diss them or rate them
I'll still persistently make them cuz I'm an addict to creatin'
and I ain't sick of the hatin'; matter fact I live for the hatin'
can't have god w/ out satan; so ain't no love w/ out hate then; NAW

Ya rhymes ain’t shit/ my flow’s the poo poo/ look like willy wonka river/ don’t make me Augustus Gloop you/
Throw you in the flow/ and see if you could swim/ but the undertow is strong/ you drown even wit a fin/
Originally sin/ baptize the masses/ with lyrics that’s for thinkers/ not those minds of molasses/
Talk shit like Cassius/ back it up like Clay/ Just know I mean every fucking thing that I say

Weak MCs, want beef wit me
So I’ma eat em G
They lookin’ like a piece of meat, fork and knife’ll be my speech
Cut em up swallow pieces
Fuckin’ up they hollow thesis
After that they fold like creases
Candy rappers like empty Reeses
Candy bars they flow the sweetest
Mines hard like food in freezers
And they sharp like thorns in Jesus
Then like him you dead
But no testament you just deceased its
A million pieces you left in
When SM’ D beastes u pon the set

A little hiphop bit I did for a new track as well: http://soundcloud.com/smd-the-mc/smd-victim-of-the-game
Fuckin' wit S like losin' all ya pieces in chess, mate, check the rate at which weak emcees'll get ate...clean plate, take yo gal for dessert, the perfect pastry after a night of puttin' in work; Job is never done, round the clock, like arab stores, count on S havin' flows like AIDS not being cured, or cancer either spit random ether at cats that feel the burn, and spread like a germ into ya nearest speaker, told you I’m sick, ya’ll thought I was jokin, the way I spit I got the lungs of an eighty year smoker, so when they say I’m black on the inside they ain’t lyin’, got more drive than K Bryant, when it come to great rhymin’, ya’ll cop out like L. James, and join others, stealin’ shine like a leach, while I’m great and bone mothers, muhfucka, you got damn right, they got kids then that mean that they put out right?, can I live? It’s reasonable to doubt my life n times, but why? There’s no blueprint to Sean’s life, American gangsta in his prime, and while we talkin’ albums, I wanna show you some pictures, not visually I break it down into thousand word incriminates... take a listen, Welcome to New Rome, dense lines fa ya minds, not empty like New Homes, From the Roc where cats Run n Shoot like June Jones, your grocerer’s freezer ain’t seen this many Tombstones, S break molds ya’ll cats is new clones, Keep sayin’ the same shit in your so called new flows, or worse freestyles you’ve rehearsed for 2 months, while I come off the top more than a titty dude does, wit dolly parton in front of em, no frontin’ son I got you open like Buck n dem, shine like the moon after sunnin’ em, illuminate this dark world from which I came, where everyone’s eventually a victim of the game

Last edited:
bit of a request to all you upcoming MCs

can we stop with all the "im gonna fucking merk you blud, Im real tough me" stuff. It attracts the wrong crowd. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom