MC LowQui's Au Revoir Review - I'm emigrating to australia..

LowQui

WE ARE NOW OPENING UNTIL 5AM & HAVE ADDED SUPERSTAR DJ JOHN B TO THE LINE UP!

Essence of Chi & Chi-Qui present:

MC LowQui's Au Revoir Review

I'm emigrating to Australia, so to say "au revoir" in the way I know best, I've invited some of my favourite DJ's and MC's down to have a leaving party! It's taking place at the birth place of Essence of Chi, the fabulous Plan B in Brixton. I would love to see all my friends & everyone who has partied with me over the years on the dancefloor. All proceeds go to Macmillan Cancer Support. See you there... Love LowQui

Room 1 - Drum & Bass

Fabio
Goldie b2b Storm
dBridge b2b Commix
Dom & Roland b2b Klute
Bailey b2b A- sides (JUNGLE SET),
AI b2b TC1
Sabre B2b Alix Perez
Subterra b2b Healing Crew

Hosts passing through...

Stamina MC, DRS, SP:MC, Five Alive, 2Shy, Darrison, Deeizm, Kemo, Ken Mac, Miss Trouble, Master X, K-eye, Bassline, Fozz, LowQui

Room 2 - Dubstep / Techno / House / Hip Hop

Doc Scott (Techno)
Marcus Intalex (Techno)
John B (electrotechno)
Skream (Dubstep)
Nookie (Old Skool House)
Zero T (Hip Hop)
Craggz (House)
DJ J (House)

With Stu on Sax

Plan B
418 Brixton Road
London SW9 7AY

Thursday 16th October 2008.

9pm to 5am.

£5 entry, no guestlist as its for charity!

SOUNDSYSTEM POWERED BY FUNKTION ONE ACROSS BOTH ARENAS

Dress Code: Hats & Wigs, Fancy Dress & anything goes.

THE QUE JUMP LIST IS NOW FULL WITH 200 REQUESTS- TO GUARANTEE ENTRY WE SUGGEST PURCHASING A TICKET VIA TICKETWEB.CO.UK

Facebook Event Page - tell a friend !
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...0091901&ref=mf

lowqui.com
essenceofchi.co.uk
myspace.com/lowqui
audiorelief.co.uk
rocketsciencemedia.com

lowquisig.jpg

Last edited:
Looks big shame its all the way in brixton. All the best for Australia. Respect for giving the proceeds to macmillan aswell (y)

nice one people.

got some more surprises we are just finalising as well, if your coming take the next day off!

Now then Lowqui, you can tell us all about it when you're back in Shanghai in a few weeks time (y)

Ez

Just letting you know that the queue jump guest list for this event is now CLOSED with over 200 people on there please do not send anymore emails asking because with any more people on there it ceases to become a "queue jump" !

We strongly advise that you purchase tickets via Ticket Web to GUARANTEE entry into this unique event. The event kicks off at 9pm and we also advise that you get there early.

Ticketweb Link:

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=xxx&query=schedule&promoter=essenceofchi

lowquisig.jpg

Still need to buy tickets online even if we've got queue jump?

if your on que jump then you should be cool, although we don't know how busy it's going to be on the night and pre-sold tickets, early arrivals will go in first. if it gets full its full...

so, the que jump is no guarantee of entry unless you get there early. we have sold 70 odd tickets in just over 24hrs since they went online - its highly likely it will sell out. if your coming from outside london I would say get them online to be on safe side.

Back
Top Bottom