MC FLYTE

flyte is bad man.

ive seen him a couple of times at stuff in portsmouth etc.

hes got a nice 'snappy' quick sort of style definately one to watch eh?

i think flyte is one of the worst mc's there is.

if you like repetive lyrics and an annoying voice in an mc then he's your man

Originally posted by mashed
i think flyte is one of the worst mc's there is.

if you like repetive lyrics and an annoying voice in an mc then he's your man

how has he got repetitve lyrics?!?!1

Originally posted by Sed
how has he got repetitve lyrics?!?!1

maybe not the lyrics themselves but his style is just boring.

Every new lyric is chatted in the same style,

if i ever have to hear him say "allowa cha cha cha" again i might stick a hot poker in my ears to put me out of my misery

maybe not the lyrics themselves but his style is just boring.

Every new lyric is chatted in the same style,

if i ever have to hear him say "allowa cha cha cha" again i might stick a hot poker in my ears to put me out of my misery

so u really thik he the worst mc? or just not da best?

i aint head him say allowa allowaa chaa chaa for about a year mate.

word to yo' mama. and mine for that matter. bigup! it's all about the 'host' mc's. none of this budabudabudabudabudabudabudabuda nonsense. imho of course. its a very personal thing

Flyte has got some wicked rhymes and he's got real stage presence which is important and something that alot of mc's dont have.
I dont think he's the best in the world that honour goes out to the one called monkey-code but he definetly dont make me wanna poker my ears.

Originally posted by skope
word to yo' mama. and mine for that matter. bigup! it's all about the 'host' mc's. none of this budabudabudabudabudabudabudabuda nonsense. imho of course. its a very personal thing

yeah man there are lots of different styles of mcs.

i totally appreciate mans that like hosts. fabric, end etc.
i pesonally like mcs that bring energy and hype to the dance floor. i get bored with just a host. but i like to experience all types of dnb and check it all out.

also flyte can host a set as well as anyone. he will perform as needed. when he goes abraod he just hosts a set out and does a good job of it. he sometimes also hosts sets on pirate radio in london or radio.

but if he does what he wants hell just try and mc his best and entertain da ravers.

Yeah man, Flyte is ruff as fuck, he can def perform, not the best though, in my opinion that goes to mcmc

Cartoon1.gif

i think flyte is good, i remember him at the jungleravers event sed did and i thought he was good then. loadsa emcee's have loadsa different styles that sound better with different choons, i couldn't choose a best emcee it would have to be finalised to my favourite three or sommit like dat.

well im sure u all feel alot better now, i shared that with you all, u can probably all sleep better at night, and have something to tell your grandchildren.

we out.

Originally posted by pinhead
not the best though, in my opinion that goes to mcmc

hope thats some kinda joke, not a huge mc fan myself, after hearing any mc a few times you kinda get to know some of their chats and get kinda bored of em. Prefer mc's that know when its time to step back and let the music do the talking for a bit, not just mumble over the top for a whole hour (or more).
But honestly their are much better mc's out their than mcmc!:sleep:

yeh i hear that giles. emcees were better in the in old skool dayz, maybe not lyrics wise but the amount of time they were present in the set.
there aint nuffin worse then someone drowning out the dj's set with the old bidabidabidabbidabidabidab ye ye ye, who wants a reload!! at every chance they get. that just pisses me off.

Back
Top Bottom