mc fats charity fundraiser

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by ms81, Sep 29, 2014.

1. ms81

ms81 Member

Really looking forward to this next Friday. Great line up for a ticket that only cost £7!
    Just happened to look through my e mails and one from ram records caught my eye. it was just advertising this rave as 'latest news'
    but as far as I can tell Ram usually only post news about themselves on their web site. This has just got me thinking Andy c might be added to the bill. As far as I can see I don't think anyone from ram is representing however GQ and 2Shy are both playing and are often billed with him. Not to say I would particularly rate him over any of the other headliners but I'm sure he would be a good addition if he played like we know he can.
    (Not trying to start a Andy c not as good as he used to be, his label is going too commercial, his new tune is wank, he should never have sold out to a major thread!)

2. flat1985

flat1985 Member

I have a feeling he might play there as well, He should really used to do sets back in the day with Fats

3. ms81

ms81 Member

If they really wanted to make it good then Andy should go B2B with Randall. That really would be like back in the day but I couldn't see that happening don't think he's gone B2B with anyone for a long time.