MC Eksman......

warney_dcfc

right dont anyone jump on my back cos i like eksman as much as anyone else, but does anyone else rekon hes just sounding like he cant be arsed anymore??? listening to friction cd from sanctuary might jus be me sounds like he cant be fukd, the mcin still tight but theres no energy in his voice at all.........

only think i can think is he might be tryin to save his voice cos it does sounds fukd quite a lot nowadays.....what u rekon???:confused:

I aint heard the set yet but everyone has there off days, listen to the Logan b2b pleasure set with Eks from a couple of months ago or the DNBA gold set with him and Evil B and you will see that he still puts the effort in and smacks it big time

i fink its jst dwn to how he feels on the night, wen he was out in spain for inno, he was smackin it up and you can hear in his voice that hes lovin it, but if he goes to a rave and hes already done 2 sets that night aswell as doing other sets thru the week he jst cant be assed i rkn

right dont anyone jump on my back cos i like eksman as much as anyone else, but does anyone else rekon hes just sounding like he cant be arsed anymore??? listening to friction cd from sanctuary might jus be me sounds like he cant be fukd, the mcin still tight but theres no energy in his voice at all.........

only think i can think is he might be tryin to save his voice cos it does sounds fukd quite a lot nowadays.....what u rekon???:confused:

I think you'll find he was caning it on Friday night & this set was on Sat about 5 in the afternoon, plus the pair had been booked to play the outdoor stage and had to be moved into the dnb tent coz of the weather

if u wanna hear him on fire from that weekend stuck the Dillinja set on, Eksi & Shabba were hot, hot, hot!

If you listen to the Sanctuary set he says on it at 1 point something about having 4 more sets 2 do that night and his throat.....still dude is 2 raww tho you all know

fuck u lot for dissing eksman
highy bless highy bless
hes a true mcer getme big shout out to him

chill out 'dazzamc' its an opinion lad..... and if you listen to the raw energy he used to ave in his voice bout 4-5 years ago you'll know what i mean, by sayin this i aint sayin hes shit before u get ya back up he still one of my favourite mc's just an observation!

spose 2-3 sets a night wud pure fuk up ya throat like!

i dont really like alot of the live mcing nowadays..i think some of it is a joke.
I like mekar and gusto on the radio n that..but alot of the others(not all of them) get on my tits from time to time.

Recently to get my mc hype fix i have just been listening to Nicky BLKMRKT and stevie hyper at countdown to armageddon i think thats what its called.
i miss the old days when mcing was good.

ive realised how loud the mcing is nowadays aswell...turn the mics down or the music up.
Sorry to sound like i hate mcing because i dont but i am in a really bad mood at the moment

I think you'll find he was caning it on Friday night & this set was on Sat about 5 in the afternoon, plus the pair had been booked to play the outdoor stage and had to be moved into the dnb tent coz of the weather

if u wanna hear him on fire from that weekend stuck the Dillinja set on, Eksi & Shabba were hot, hot, hot!

exactly what i was guna say. they should have put more of the dillinja set on there. even when skiba and hazard were on everyone went nuts when eksman came on 4 a bit. vibes were sick that night

he is still a top mc but not as good as when he was rising to the top, he is so busy tho, twice ive been to events and eks hasnt turned up..last one i went to was with tc and callide and skibba turned up in eksmans spot which was even better!!!

friction at global 08 with eksman evil b and skibba.. oh gosh! have kaned that set so much n it is still phat, when he doubles killers dont die with four days - it is pure rinsin lyrics for a solid 2 mins! if you heard youl know exactly what i mean! restored my faith in mc's espesh eksy and skibba b2b i dint really like evil until i heard it either.

I like MC's but I don't like it when there's more than 1 or 2 MC's on a set, any more than 2 mc's trading lines at the same time is a no for me... It just begins to sound disjointed... That Friction set from global is just about OK but the Andy C set just has too many MC's coming and going throughout... Makes the thing sound like a god damn coffee morning...

I think eks is probably just over doing it, I know if i had money being thrown at me left right and centre greed would get me too.

In short he's exhausted.

Like blurr said eksman smashed it friday night !!
Saturday he was ment to be on the outdoor stage but the weather was shit so he had 2 go in the arena :( wich would fuck up the vibes anyway !!
I was chatting 2 him 4 abit in the arena & at the bar he's actually fucking quality !!
I thought he's be a stuck up cunt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom