MC Eddie P Ft Wobbie - Valve MC Set

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
My mate that I usually perform with, MC Eddie P has entered the Valve MC Competition. So please have a listen to his set and if you like it then click the vote button.
Hes actually a sick MC and hes played with people like Chase & status, Grooverider etc.
Safe!

Subfocus - Rock It
Xample - Lowdown
Butcher & Hoax - Silent Strike
Nero - Act Like You Know
Subfocus - Swamp Thing
The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Subfocus remix)
Ed Rush, Optical & Matrix - DNA
Subfocus - Follow the Light
Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down
Howtek & Brookes Brothers - Verano

Download link - http://www.dnbshare.com/download/MCEddiePValveMCCompetitionEntry.mp3.html

Vote & Stream link - http://valve.breakbeat.co.uk/view.aspx?entry_id=ece8bc16-c776-4e7a-854c-0b3a1b0ca910

Last edited:
givin him a listen now. do i have to sign up to that website to vote. where can i download the set mate?

lol its a PC speaker party i actualy threw my hands in the air when he said that!

think he could slow down a bit and he would sound better, sounds like a hardcore MC. sum alryt lyrics wen i can understand him. peace

Last edited:
givin him a listen now. do i have to sign up to that website to vote. where can i download the set mate?

lol its a PC speaker party i actualy threw my hands in the air when he said that!

think he could slow down a bit and he would sound better, sounds like a hardcore MC. sum alryt lyrics wen i can understand him. peace

Nice one for giving some actual feedback man. Yeah you've gotta register to vote im afraid but its pretty quick.

He does some sick lyrics in this. Hes does one in loads of different languages and one that goes through the alphabet but the mix ended when he got to H. Also I love the one where he tells a story about going back in time and chilling with Henry the 8th and stuff.

Nice one for giving some actual feedback man. Yeah you've gotta register to vote im afraid but its pretty quick.

He does some sick lyrics in this. Hes does one in loads of different languages and one that goes through the alphabet but the mix ended when he got to H. Also I love the one where he tells a story about going back in time and chilling with Henry the 8th and stuff.

yeh that henry the 8th smoked an 8th mans quite safe. bout william shakespeare and charles dickens, quite clever. got good lyrics but as i said b4 personally i think if he slowed down and pronouced certain words a bit differently hed b better. got potential though definately

yeh that henry the 8th smoked an 8th mans quite safe. bout william shakespeare and charles dickens, quite clever. got good lyrics but as i said b4 personally i think if he slowed down and pronouced certain words a bit differently hed b better. got potential though definately
Nice one man, any feeback is appreciated. Ill pass this onto him.
Anyone else?

Wow, Im starting to understand why everyone complains about the lack of feedback from this section.
Anyway, download link added.

im not one to complain about the amount of feedback etc cuz to b honest i dont imput alot of new mixes or whatever, but this is sum1 who is just startin and lookin to go forward in the game, and on a DNBforum u wud expect a few ppl to giv sum feedback even if its not all good. not sayin hes the best of the best but obviously any feedback is welcome. tell ur mate eddie to remember this quoate. " you are the future at the present, so make sure u make history." tell him to stick at it wobbie

Nice one Chanty, much appreciated. Ill defo pass that onto him.
One last bump seeing as voting ends in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom