Mc DVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

haggis

Here Come's the PENDULUM
I wanted to do this for a while. DVS is the worst mc iv ever fucking heard he spoils the mixs with his terrible voice and he has no FLOW. I wish they would stop booking him cause when i buy the cd packs he is always on with good djs and he spoils it Somebody should CLAMP HIS MOUTH UP.

WHO AGREES WITH ME???

I've heard of him but never actually had the pleasure,i've also heard that he is shit!

yes i agree!! he's on a few of the 1 nation valentines TC b2b Hazard+sanctuary festival!!! he's fuckin shite. RUINS a perfectly good set!!! its coz of what hes done in promotion, should stik to that and SHUT UP!!:thumbsd::flame:

yes i agree!! he's on a few of the 1 nation valentines TC b2b Hazard+sanctuary festival!!! he's fuckin shite. RUINS a perfectly good set!!! its coz of what hes done in promotion, should stik to that and SHUT UP!!:thumbsd::flame:

It's one of those circumstances isn't,it's not what you know it's who you know.

Slammin book him for almost every 1n/slammin over fun and herbzie - madness

I wanted to do this for a while. DVS is the worst mc iv ever fucking heard he spoils the mixs with his terrible voice and he has no FLOW. I wish they would stop booking him cause when i buy the cd packs he is always on with good djs and he spoils it Somebody should CLAMP HIS MOUTH UP.

WHO AGREES WITH ME???

spot on mate
i cant fuckin stand the bloke, ruined so many sets!
my favorite DVS chats have to be "where's my money, it aint funny", "MC DV DV DV DVS", and the all time classic "uh uh uh"
absolute genius!
I'm still yet to meet someone who thinks he's good so y do people at 1N book him?!?!?

At Transmission, i was on for 3.5 hours
At One Nation Valentines event i was on for 2 hours

At Sanctuary i was on for 7hours straight.

After 1 hour, i can't think straight anymore.

For those of you who think i know people at One Nation, you couldnt be more wrong, i don't know any of them and they don't know me.

Why don't you blame your favourite MC's for not showing up or turning up late?

Sorry for ruining the CD packs. All feedback is good. dvs

At Transmission, i was on for 3.5 hours
At One Nation Valentines event i was on for 2 hours

At Sanctuary i was on for 7hours straight.

After 1 hour, i can't think straight anymore.

For those of you who think i know people at One Nation, you couldnt be more wrong, i don't know any of them and they don't know me.

Why don't you blame your favourite MC's for not showing up or turning up late?

Sorry for ruining the CD packs. All feedback is good. dvs

Can you post a set which you think is your best, where your not on for more than an hour? Ive asked this before but got no response

HAHA This is da funniest thing ive ever read on a drum n bass site.
I bet half u bumpkins havent even been 2 london let alone see DVS perform. Furthermore, If ur all adults u would make ur complaints to a more official person instead of posting them on a site 2 humiliate someone earning more in a night than some of u earn in a month. Be serious and get lifes u internet gangstas!:dutty:

Ya its easy to slate someone if a) u can't actually do it yourself or b) are behind a computer where they can't slap u upside the head.

Personally, i don't like DVS's MCing, but thats only from what i've heard, obviously he's on big sets, which means he's big in the scene, and u don't just get big in the scene for being shit, there is some talent, ppl just don't see it, im my opinion i think an MC is more for when the event is going to get the crowd hyped, not from when ur listening back to the tape packs and can whine about it, and really at events im too messy to know anyways!

Anyway, better to have a crap MC than a crap DJ (coughTCcough) who does things like a double drop which is a whole phase out, can't beat match properly or turns up to gigs with pre-pitched mixes, which makes a total mockery of the scene and those that aspire to be in it.

Ya its easy to slate someone if a) u can't actually do it yourself or b) are behind a computer where they can't slap u upside the head.

thats exactly it, its all well and good saying this mc's shit blah blah blah, but, can you do any better?? i fucking doubt it

HAHA This is da funniest thing ive ever read on a drum n bass site.
I bet half u bumpkins havent even been 2 london let alone see DVS perform. Furthermore, If ur all adults u would make ur complaints to a more official person instead of posting them on a site 2 humiliate someone earning more in a night than some of u earn in a month. Be serious and get lifes u internet gangstas!:dutty:

lol, one of dvs's mates, not trying to humiliate anyone. Everyones saying what they think about his mc'ing

u don't just get big in the scene for being shit

you can, and he aint that big in the scene

thats exactly it, its all well and good saying this mc's shit blah blah blah, but, can you do any better?? i fucking doubt it

It dont matter if I cant do any better, thats got nothing to do with it. We aint talking about me

Theres such things as fast forward on a CD player unless ur stuck in another century.
Some opinions are not to be aired publically and in such a manner. If u dont like someone why even bother taking the time out of ur life to air ur opinions on them? Slander gets alot of people into trouble.

Theres such things as fast forward on a CD player unless ur stuck in another century.
Some opinions are not to be aired publically and in such a manner. If u dont like someone why even bother taking the time out of ur life to air ur opinions on them? Slander gets alot of people into trouble.

People are giving opinions on a certain mc. This happens to all mc's on alot of forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom