DnB Mc DRS - Bun Ya Too (Enei Remix)

Bryan G always cracks me up in these podcasts

Gets all excited and ends a sentence with a slight pause "...cha!"

Nice remix doe, better than the original. Which I didn't think was as good as the originaloriginal

yeah Marcus played it at Sun & Bass and the tune is heat. Enei works drums with energy like no other. I take it this and Calibre's remix of The View will feature on a remix EP from Mid Mic Crisis (anyone heard any other remixes thus far?)

yeah Marcus played it at Sun & Bass and the tune is heat. Enei works drums with energy like no other. I take it this and Calibre's remix of The View will feature on a remix EP from Mid Mic Crisis (anyone heard any other remixes thus far?)

I believe LSB said he's remixing one of the tunes, although he never said which.

Yeh - the original original is better. I have recently got back into his album from 2012, its so good! Much better than his recent Mid Mic Crisis in my opinion.

LSB played the Calibre remix at innersoul on friday and it went off. Really gives it a fresh feel as the original has been slammed so much over the past months.

Back
Top Bottom