MC Det AKA DJ Brockie will be playing football for Samaritans!

Defeats the whole purpose of your Kipling quote....

IT WAS A JOKE

Over%20the%20rainbow.gif

Also, I appreciate the production value of Airplane, but again, don't like the tune.

You're very caught up with that one... let go

Also, I appreciate the production value of Airplane, but again, don't like the tune.

You're very caught up with that one... let go

Not about letting go mate,

Completely your perogative to not like the tune, not arguing with you there.

But its just the way you go about expressing yourself.
Did your mother never tell you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all?

Not about letting go mate,

Completely your perogative to not like the tune, not arguing with you there.

But its just the way you go about expressing yourself.
Did your mother never tell you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all?

No need to be soft about it though, I am never over the top with how i criticise the tunes, and I even like some of his stuff.

I think your interpretations of the things that I write are tinted with resentment, maybe because I don't like ram or something.

Its a forum and you should surely be able to deal with comments. Its all about debate.

No need to be soft about it though, I am never over the top with how i criticise the tunes, and I even like some of his stuff.

I think your interpretations of the things that I write are tinted with resentment, maybe because I don't like ram or something.

Its a forum and you should surely be able to deal with comments. Its all about debate.

No resentment at all, dont like RAM? couldnt care less mate.

Yeh its a forum, and I can deal with the comments, and I havent slated you or been personal with you and I respect your opinion. Usually if I dont like something I just leave the thread or dont read on, whatever.

But it just seems like sometimes you are just arguing for arguments sake, just seems a bit pointless to me.

No resentment at all, dont like RAM? couldnt care less mate.

Yeh its a forum, and I can deal with the comments, and I havent slated you or been personal with you and I respect your opinion. Usually if I dont like something I just leave the thread or dont read on, whatever.

But it just seems like sometimes you are just arguing for arguments sake, just seems a bit pointless to me.

As i said before, when i stay with my family i have nothing better to do then this... it is that boring.

As i said before, when i stay with my family i have nothing better to do then this... it is that boring.

oh ok.

Maybe you should cherise the time you spend with your family as no-one will be around for ever, rather than starting pointless arguments over the internet.

I like to spend time with the people I care about. But if your relationship with a keyboard is stronger................
Different strokes for different folks I guess.

oh ok.

Maybe you should cherise the time you spend with your family as no-one will be around for ever, rather than starting pointless arguments over the internet.

I duno man, just what i do anyway.
Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I don't think its pointless, I like to know people's opinions on things and enjoy the banter.

Trust me mate, I love the time I spend with my mum, I am taking her on a proper london weekend, the theatre, 5* hotel and all... however she goes to bed at 8 and her house is literally in the middle of no where...

Im out anyways... take care and good luck in the future

I don't think its pointless, I like to know people's opinions on things and enjoy the banter.

Trust me mate, I love the time I spend with my mum, I am taking her on a proper london weekend, the theatre, 5* hotel and all... however she goes to bed at 8 and her house is literally in the middle of no where...

Im out anyways... take care and good luck in the future

Thanks you to, enjoy the theatre.

Brockie a.k.a Det?

I must have witnessed the future then when I saw them do a set together, either that or I was completely off my nut.

Back
Top Bottom