MC Det AKA DJ Brockie will be playing football for Samaritans!

columbo.png

Columbo is a gangster

Sorry, but how do you know that I havent been to a rave every weekend scince I was 15, how do you know? And why do you care? God, you forum geeks...

Haha... get wound up much?

My point wasn't that you have or haven't been raving since day, its just how you talk about it, and brockie aka det? Come on!

Plus my point was more to say that seeing Det play football would be tragic, almost as sad as his mcing.

Enjoy your footy.

Dj Brockie will be playing football against the likes of Pete Doherty, DJ Spoony, Shystie, The View, The Hoosiers, JLS, NDUBZ, Danny Dyer, Omid Djalili, Tamer Hassan, stars from The Inbetweeers, Waterloo Road Shameless and many more... www.myspace.com/soccer__six

Would anyone be intrested in this event?

Feedback would be appreciated...

If you are for real I feel quite sorry for you! you are a moron

i reckon he actually thought that brockie was dets dj name or something.

there both black and over 6 foot, er theres no explanation it must be the same person.

I knew this thread was gonna be funny even when I saw the opening post..............fuckin ell! Peace.

Because you are 19 and been to loads of bashments?

I wouldn't even take money to go and see MC Det play footie, he can hardly do what he is supposed to be good at.. mcing. Let alone play football.

I'm sure in your whole 22 years on this earth you have been to many "bashments" and are automatically superior to a 19 year old, get your head out of your arse it's for fucking charity you cock

I'm sure in your whole 22 years on this earth you have been to many "bashments" and are automatically superior to a 19 year old, get your head out of your arse it's for fucking charity you cock

I have been to quite a few actually, and I am automatically superior to a 19 year old, good you noticed.

Ohhhh, for charity... so sorry then boss.

I thought you were leaving?

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=73905

If you lied about that then what else did you lie about?
Is you name even dquinn09?

I was but can't resist the lure...

I have lied about everything... everything.,,

I do want to cut my time out on here. Whenever I go home to see my family, or like now, am visiting my mum for the week, I tend to post all the time as I am bored and not toking and can't get on my decks.

That is why I post in patches, like this week, a couple months ago etc... You won't see me for a while after this week. You get your wish...

I was but can't resist the lure...

I have lied about everything... everything.,,

I do want to cut my time out on here. Whenever I go home to see my family, or like now, am visiting my mum for the week, I tend to post all the time as I am bored and not toking and can't get on my decks.

That is why I post in patches, like this week, a couple months ago etc... You won't see me for a while after this week. You get your wish...

My wish wasnt for you to leave.

My wish was for you to embrace all DnB fans as your family.
My wish is for you to sit through 6 minutes of Subfocus - Airplane and appriciate the work he put into it.
My wish is for you to turn a check when ever someone makes a snide comment at you like many other members do.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that ’s in it,
And—which is more—you ’ll be a Man, my son

Actually can you just leave please

My wish wasnt for you to leave.

My wish was for you to embrace all DnB fans as your family.
My wish is for you to sit through 6 minutes of Subfocus - Airplane and appriciate the work he put into it.
My wish is for you to turn a check when ever someone makes a snide comment at you like many other members do.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that ’s in it,
And—which is more—you ’ll be a Man, my son

Actually can you just leave please

Defeats the whole purpose of your Kipling quote....

Back
Top Bottom