Mc Crews

Big George was ahead of his time but in 1953 Julius La Rosa and his Mob MC Gang took over the jump up scene with their samey, samey lyrics..:teeth:

Watch out:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
If only there were Mc's who were reserved and ingenious, ones who actually had a degree in literature and had read enough to be able to carry a rhyme futher than a couplet.....oh well

It's a forum.

This whole thing is about opinions.

Let's all pipe down and close the forum for good!

That response was so predictable I could of put money on somebody coming back with 'Its a forum', you miss my point, im all for discussing things and opinions, but when it comes to saying 'Mcs are shit' why dont you try being constructive with your negativity....you hate mcs, ok well dont click on the thread u no what the subject matter will be, too many peeps just wanna shoot down people who do actually want to discuss topics. 'Mcs are shit' must be one of the most quoted things on the forum and yeh I think peeps shud pipe down, say somthing more intresting or stfu

These two absolutely smash the dance. Surprised they don't get more bookings to be honest....
emcees_01_090616215832_l.jpg

That response was so predictable I could of put money on somebody coming back with 'Its a forum', you miss my point, im all for discussing things and opinions, but when it comes to saying 'Mcs are shit' why dont you try being constructive with your negativity....you hate mcs, ok well dont click on the thread u no what the subject matter will be, too many peeps just wanna shoot down people who do actually want to discuss topics. 'Mcs are shit' must be one of the most quoted things on the forum and yeh I think peeps shud pipe down, say somthing more intresting or stfu

You're sentiment is completely right man, no doubt... I agree fully, but Brof is right in his own sense & allowed to voice this opinion, no matter what yours is, so 'low the "say something decent or stfu" thing.

You talk about "most quoted things on forums"...

Can you imagine just how many times a thread like this appears on this & any d&b forum?

I'm sure you already know the answer... Way too many!

When this thread appears again, typed in txt spk liek da man dem a bdaboy init.

You're not gonna get many coherent & groundbreaking responses i'm afraid. ;)

Last edited:

If you look, the guy who made the thread is slagging something off. Thought I'd follow suit. So I'm not really arguing. I'm actually nearer to agreeing.

And I'll click on whatever thread I like thanks dad.

You talk about people saying something interesting?? How about a new thread for once? Let's no talk about MCs. Anybody would think they were the main point, and the music was just the background.

I'll be more constructive then. Their egos are too big, lyrics are basic and irrelevant and they think going as fast as they can is talented even though they don't pronnounce half the words. I admit, it's not every MC. But 99% of them.

Listen to about 6 or 7 years of every type of Hip Hop under the sun, and then come back and tell me that D&B MCs are good.

Mind you, the type of crowd it has these days, they'd probably disagree. They'd rather hear someone going on about being a rudeboy and puffin da erb in a nova.

You're sentiment is completely right man, no doubt... I agree fully, but Brof is right & allowed to voice this opinion, no matter what yours is, so 'low the "say something decent or stfu" thing.

You talk about "most quoted things on forums"...

Can you imagine just how many times a thread like this appears on this & any d&b forum?

I'm sure you already know the answer... Way too many!

When this thread appears again, typed in txt spk liek da man dem a bdaboy init.

You're not gonna get many coherent & groundbreaking responses i'm afraid. ;)

Haha, exactly.

Because a internet rudeboy who talk lyk diz comes on and makes a thread about how sick MCs are when they're not. Not in the slightest.

If you look, the guy who made the thread is slagging something off. Thought I'd follow suit. So I'm not really arguing. I'm actually nearer to agreeing.

And I'll click on whatever thread I like thanks dad.

You talk about people saying something interesting?? How about a new thread for once? Let's no talk about MCs. Anybody would think they were the main point, and the music was just the background.

I'll be more constructive then. Their egos are too big, lyrics are basic and irrelevant and they think going as fast as they can is talented even though they don't pronnounce half the words. I admit, it's not every MC. But 99% of them.

Listen to about 6 or 7 years of every type of Hip Hop under the sun, and then come back and tell me that D&B MCs are good.

My response was in a way not directly related to this thread or attack on any individual just a reaction to the same tired sentiments posted up reguarly on lots of forums I frequent. The hip hop thing is irrelevant, I could talk to you all day about Hip-hop I am sure we could debate for hours about it. Drum and bass mcs dont require the same skill set, they need to host the dance and hype a crowd. A lot of superb hip-hop mcs fall flat over drum and bass, it requires a different talent.
Anyway I could talk all day, as you may have noticed I have a strong intrest in the vocal side of the game and could probably give u possitives and negatives to every mc you can list me. Maybe some of u will think before saying straight away 'mc are shit' but i doubt it.

My crew are the most hyped crew around. I had an mc battle with skibba that resulted in me stabbing him (with my cock of course) and it all turned ugly.
Shabba then phoned me asking if I wanted to go have a Maccy Ds and write bare bars on the back of napkin. Obviously me being a sick ass MC I agreed.

We met Eksman where we all exchanged phone numbers in case of an emergency (well that's what he told me, i can't clarify what he means exactly) and then we had a 3 way MC battle, man the lyrics flowing there were mad. Bassman would of been proud.

Talking of Bassman, I found out he was my Dad the other day... weird eh, 2 sick ass DnB MCs in one family, what are the odds

So now I'm rolling with the SDC, and I tell ya, Sly gives good head. To be fair I did bribe him with an all you can eat buffet first.

Well that was my week so far, hopefully there will be more ventures into the darkside, and by that I don't mean Bassman's asshole.
peace

^^
MC Wheels is fuckin nuts!!!

The only thing I could mark him down on was his movement around the stage, needed a bit more effort imo

Back
Top Bottom