MC Convention This friday!

the_mastermind

Main Arena

DJ’s: Brockie, Nicky Blackmarket, Jumping Jack Frost, Ruff Stuff, Profile, Phantsy, Sparks and Live O

MC’s: Shabba D, Skibadee, Det, Fearless, IC3, Ragga Twins, Fun, Foxy, Junglist, Curse, Cowboy Ranger, Yardie, Fever, Flexa, Junior Dangerous, Eva, J Swift, Fire, G Power, Miss Trouble

Arena 2 - Hosted by Jungleravers.com

DJs: Vital Elements, Funktion & Subzero, The Qemists, Damaja, Uno, Pressure, Stealthy & Mpire, Ragga, Sparkee, Benji (Casa Records), Trust (Soundzone)

MCs: G Power, Blacka, Remino, Kasha, Diablo, Kraft, Fleximus, Skandal, Bruz

Should be heavy, whose reaching?

I wouldnt go near this with a bargepole, even if you gave me b2b with Andy C! After the last one being shut down due to some cock with a gun, im suprised there doing another one.

The MC conventions bring rudes an scalys galore, who really aint there for the music, jus the chat!

So ill be at Breaknizzle, for the safest night, an best music your gonna hear on the saarf coast!

:miss_rep:

Word Mr Walker.

If anyone really is thinking about tossing up between Breakneck and MC Conviction - I have something special for y'all to help you to decide......

I've got hold of the transcript of the whole event:

munumumnumnmununumunumnunu, munumunumunumunumunumunumunumunumun, bo, SASASASASASASAS Killa, iya iya oooo, munumunumunumunumunumunumunumunum, REEEEWIIND, (Background noise: BANG BANG (screams)) munumunumunumunumunumunumunumunumunumunumunum, parrot impression (shabba falls over - too many easter eggs) munumunumunumunumunumun bo! Brockie Clang Clang munumunumunumunumunum. Have a safe journey home.

....so now you've experienced the MC Conviction you can go to Breakneck instead. It'll be much better.

TooEZ said:
Word Mr Walker.
I've got hold of the transcript of the whole event:

munumumnumnmununumunumnunu, munumunumunumunumunumunumunumunumun, bo, SASASASASASASAS Killa, iya iya oooo, munumunumunumunumunumunumunumunum, REEEEWIIND, (Background noise: BANG BANG (screams)) munumunumunumunumunumunumunumunumunumunumunum, parrot impression (shabba falls over - too many easter eggs) munumunumunumunumunumun bo! Brockie Clang Clang munumunumunumunumunum. Have a safe journey home.

Phahahaha! hehehehe, hahaha! Says it all, 'Specially the 'Brockie 'Clang-Clang' :rofl:

Show me how its done on Thurs/Friday Gibblet! :respekt: :respekt: :respekt:

cant reach it due to Brcknck bizznizz!

gonna be reachin Revlotion on Sat...with sum of da Jungle Ravers MC mans featuring .... :rave:

Back
Top Bottom