MC Acapella's

Forau

VIP Junglist
Im after some acapella's of some decent MC'ing. Does anyone know if any exist?

What i want to do is load the acapella onto 3rd deck and play it, then mix over it.

Ive never mixed with an MC and im interested in how it might turn out.

this will never work unless you know the bpm of the MCin.. Everything will go out of time. and doubt you'll find one tbh, do you know any MCs?

this will never work unless you know the bpm of the MCin.. Everything will go out of time. and doubt you'll find one tbh, do you know any MCs?

Ah come on mate, its just like beatmatching a tune. Ive mixed vocal's with tunes before, its not hard.

Yeah i do, some pretty good ones actually, just dont know if theyd be willing to put in some time to record me something.

but surely that's just like mixing a vocal tune?

to be honest the only way to know what an mc will sound like over your set is to find one man.. plus the bars have to fit the tunes. if you think about it the bar will usually be relatively specific to the tune, where it comes to a climax, where the drums change a little, stuff like that

Ah come on mate, its just like beatmatching a tune. Ive mixed vocal's with tunes before, its not hard.

Yeah i do, some pretty good ones actually, just dont know if theyd be willing to put in some time to record me something.

Yeh it is if the mix it came from didnt change BPM at all!! i dont know many djs that set sticks exactly to one tempo, especially vinyl djs.

Back
Top Bottom