mc abyss joe santax sample

Discussion in 'DJ's, MC's & Turntablism' started by MC_Abyss, Apr 30, 2011.

1. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

check it out i adjusted my volumes on this new clip let me know what u think

---------- Post added at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

oh shit sorry ruff cupple day i didnt post the link
    WWW.soundcloud.com/mc_abyss

2. dizzzeejungle

dizzzeejungle Junglist Down Under..

bit too bloodhound gang/monotone/simpleton for me

check this anyway

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  3. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

Thanks for the input, I injoy the feedback. Ill work on using the extent of my voice! Again thanx for the input, keep it comming please I need all that I can get lol remeber keep the big titi committee boucing yo the dnb!

---------- Post added at 09:36 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

Sorry it won't let me edit my last port so ill edit it here lol "keep the big titi committee bouncing to the DNB!"

4. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Very, very monotone. Try to speak a bit clearer is all the advice i can give

5. mc weiler

mc weiler Member

not too bad mate how long u been doin it my main concern would be your timing but it will come your voice will get more hype with confidence the better you know your lyrics the better youll know what word to put emphasis on when i was trying to find my voice back in the day i just used to turn the music up loud so i would have to really project my voice

6. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

Thanx man I've been off and on flowin, for many years, just love the rush u get from creative side of metaphors, punchlines, expretions of raw power, its all good stuff, again thanx for all of your imput ill take it in like a spunge and take action to soving those issues. Dnb if power that drives us! Keep it real with the adrenalin injections!