mazafaka ;]

mazafaka

Just listen to DNB
yeah, hello ;] I don't know, is this forum good? :) Or you know better forums? I'm new here, so you know ;)) Hey, and guys, do you go to DJ's school's or what? With what do you do your mixes and so on? ;]

mazafaka said:
yeah, hello ;] I don't know, is this forum good? :) Or you know better forums? I'm new here, so you know ;)) Hey, and guys, do you go to DJ's school's or what? With what do you do your mixes and so on? ;]
You couldn't have picked a worse forum really.

No really, we rock. No DJ schools here, just people who can't mix.

Welcome mate! :)

sdm, thanks for good greetings ;)) But how do they mix? With pc programs or what? :) well, they don't mix with theyr mouths, i guess? :)) It's not beatbox :>~ :)) can you tell me, how can i put my avatar ? :) I think i must post some posts? :))

yeah just post 250 and get your avatar man.
all DJs here play mostly vinyl and CD decks I guess.
welcome aboard, good to see the Lithuanian krew in effect

hellooo
this forum is lovely they are all mad! i'm the only normal one here so don't worry:crazy: heh
so do you mix? you planning too? i take it dnb??

easy !!

i collect wombles so if u have any to sell pm me if not dont stress !!!

sit back and enjoy the forum ...

as for djing / here in the uk we juggle not mix / and we merge not blend other than that what out 4 clapples, she likes normal m&m's no nuts ?????????? crazy lol.. :twitchy:

pantyinspector said:
:tut: lets just hope tonight that its taken your mind off the stress revision and u have had a lol.......

:crazy: :first_dat :crazy: the saga continues :crazy:
hmmm maybe :oscar: :jazz_band :jay: :rowley: :scally: :nadia: :orly: :orly: :cowbell: :cowbell: :cowbell:

pantyinspector said:
i collect wombles so if u have any to sell pm me if not dont stress !!!

:

How much you want for uncle bulgaria? His eyes a bit battered because he did not comply with my instructions, so i had to get medievil on that wimbledon common rodent. Tricky bastard to catch. Almost lost my leg.
Easy mazafaka! Welcome

Back
Top Bottom