Maybe an Equipment section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forau

VIP Junglist
Im just about to post about what amplifier i should get, and realised it doesnt really fit anywhere :/.

Think Equipment section would be good.
Thoughts?

its kinda in dj's mc's and turntablism tbh, it can be dead as a dodo in there at times though

I'm currently thinking through the forums on here. I'll take this into consideration.

I'd say if fits into DJ's, MC's and Turntablism.. Well thats where its seemed to be recently and been ok? And no way to a dubstep section whats wrong with UK underground? Get on the dubstep forum if you wanna talk about it that much instead of preaching to dnb heads!!

maybe dubstep as a sub forum to the uk underground one, a bit like tune ids in general?

And no way to a dubstep section whats wrong with UK underground? Get on the dubstep forum if you wanna talk about it that much instead of preaching to dnb heads!!

Sorry I dont recall asking you, your not a mod or a admin so pipe down!

cheers

stay cool peeps, stu will take everyone's opinions into account (y)

I think its a good idea.. theres alot of same threads go round about equipment.. headphones and speakers being the most!

Just putting in my opinion as others have.. so how about you pipe down instead of constantly seeing yourself as the Billy Bigballs on the forum??

Cheers

I wasn't telling you to pipe down for saying no to the dubstep section, it was for the "Get on the dubstep forum if you wanna talk about it that much instead of preaching to dnb heads!!" part... Like I said it aint your forum so pipe down an keep you opinions to yourself if you dont have anything usefull to say.

Kthnxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom