DnB may mix

Smickus

VIP Junglist
thought I'd chuck a mix together of some new tunes I'd got... loving the new j majik and wickaman EP, and Critical are just bringing out more and more great music...

01 - Data - Fidelity - Blackout Music
02 - Jubei feat. Consquence - Accidental Note - Metalheadz
03 - Xtrah feat. MC Codebreaker - Set The Levels - Critical Modulations
04 - Jubei feat. Flowdan - Say Nothin (Extended Mix) - Metalheadz
05 - Jubei & Kasra - The Rift - Critical Music
06 - Marcus Intalex feat S.P.Y - Celestial Navigation - Soul:R
07 - All Thieves - Stars (Zero T Remix) - Footprints
08 - Stray - Can of Cancun - Critical Music
09 - EBK, Octane & DLR feat. Gusto - Mainframe - Renegade Hardware
10 - Dub Phizix - Codec - Critical Music
11 - Skeptical and MC Fokus - The Truth - Dispatch Records
12 - Silent Witness - Potty Mouth - Dispatch Records
13 - Siren - Snorkel (SPY Remix) - Siren Records
14 - Rockwell - Constantcomplexrhythmicsound - Shogun Audio
15 - Phace - Stresstest (Original Mix) - Neosignal
16 - The Prototypes - Subterrestrial VIP - Shogun Audio
17 - Optiv and BTK - Let It Hit Em - Frequency
18 - Logistics - Warehouse - Hospital Records
19 - J Majik & Wickaman - Hologram - Infrared Music
20 - Commix - Everything - Metalheadz
21 - Zero T ft. Steo - Walk Away - C.I.A
22 - Sabre, Stray, Halogenix, Frank Carter III - Oblique - Critical Music
23 - Die & Break - Grand Funk Hustle - Digital Soundboy
24 - J Majik & Wickaman - Don't Go feat. Keri Greenaway - Infrared Music

artworks-000023662830-xewpg7-original.jpg

I'll be honest I'm not a natural Tory Smickus. You *coughs* may have lost some listeners with your antics.

Gonna give this a spin anyway mate.

I'll check this out when I get on a comp.. Mind posting me the link so I don't forget mate? :)

solid mix mate, nice range of tunes and flowed really well together, some of the mixes sounded good too, keep it up (y)

I'll check this out when I get on a comp.. Mind posting me the link so I don't forget mate? :)
what? :( its up there ^^^^^^^^^^^
tracklist looks noice will give this a whirl and leave some thoughts!
wicked cheers!
really liked this one :) did me well in a car ride yesterday
thanks mate! :)
solid mix mate, nice range of tunes and flowed really well together, some of the mixes sounded good too, keep it up (y)
thanks man :) glad you appreciated

good stuff mate, enjoyed the more rolling bits like celestial navigation, stars, walk away oblique etc, think these parts worked better together and i like the fact that you drew for some slightly older stuff thats definitely still got it. selection was great, loved fidelity > accidental note, thought some of the other techier blends didnt work too well simply because the drum arrangements didnt match like stars > can of cancun, but it was mixed very well so props for that. nice one :)

good stuff mate, enjoyed the more rolling bits like celestial navigation, stars, walk away oblique etc, think these parts worked better together and i like the fact that you drew for some slightly older stuff thats definitely still got it. selection was great, loved fidelity > accidental note, thought some of the other techier blends didnt work too well simply because the drum arrangements didnt match like stars > can of cancun, but it was mixed very well so props for that. nice one :)

big ups! thanks mate, yeah I wasn't too keen on that mix to be honest... doesnt really sit right :/ cheers for checking though, appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom